Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New at this

Lwilson

• Members

I am now to this group but I thought maybe this would help me. i am hoping there is someone out there who knows what I am feeling and going through.

I lost my newlywed husband 3 weeks ago in a motorcycle accident. We were married on March 20,2010. Him and a semi truck colided. We have a 5 year old son who is so lost without his dad. I feel lost too. I try and be strong for our son but it is very hard when he is at school. I can not put my feeling into words yet except that I feel lost and alone. I feel like my best friend, soul mate and lover is gone. My friends have done the besst they can to be there for me but I need someone who is in my shoes. No one that i know has been through this.

We have to move into my parents house because I can not afford to live in the house we were renting on my own. I do not want to pack up anything but I am being forced to because of all this. I don't want to wash his dirty clothes or the sheets on my bed.

• Members

I understand your pain....though the journey for us will be different, I understand. I lost my husband to a horrific car accident 40 days ago. I am lost. My emotions go full circle. I supress, and supress, until I implode and the tank empties. It starts to fill again, till it brims and I implode again...I usually do this 3 - 5 times a day. I wail like no human I have ever heard.. The true cry of pain.

We sold our house in another state, so we rented another house in this state. The lease is up in 75 days so I am force to move when I am not ready to pack his things, nor wash his clothes or our bed....

So many lose ends to his affairs, cars, stocks, insurance and etc...no one taught me how to bury a husband nor how to deal with the legalities off it..

He was my friend too...and when I can't deal with all this, I look for him to talk to and realize it is about him..he is gone.

I am lost too...maybe we can help each other find our way.

I am at day 40...times I don't think I will make it to 41..I march on, in hopes it will be better than today. Perhaps that day it maybe a little easier. I hope. I pray. I wish.

Be well, keep well.

Gentle caring hugs..Oluwa.

• Members

I am now to this group but I thought maybe this would help me. i am hoping there is someone out there who knows what I am feeling and going through.

I lost my newlywed husband 3 weeks ago in a motorcycle accident. We were married on March 20,2010. Him and a semi truck colided. We have a 5 year old son who is so lost without his dad. I feel lost too. I try and be strong for our son but it is very hard when he is at school. I can not put my feeling into words yet except that I feel lost and alone. I feel like my best friend, soul mate and lover is gone. My friends have done the besst they can to be there for me but I need someone who is in my shoes. No one that i know has been through this.

We have to move into my parents house because I can not afford to live in the house we were renting on my own. I do not want to pack up anything but I am being forced to because of all this. I don't want to wash his dirty clothes or the sheets on my bed.

Lisa,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your husband. If you don't want to wash his dirty clothes or the sheets on your bed, then don't wash them. Keep them just as they are. There are others here who have experienced similar tragedies, and they will be able to offer you encouragement and support that only those with experience can. I wish you the very best, and I am thinking of you.

ModKonnie

Archived