Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

????????

sammyl

• Members

Hi,

Not new to this site a few years ago lost my new born, um last year loss both parents one after the other just relized that the frist year of my dads death passed in a few months it vwill be my moms. so very lost my relationship with God has all but dissappeared life sucks deeply do not know how to get to where I AM SUPPOSE TO BE! anyway I hurt and this is hard should be thankful all things consideredbut life has been one loss after another, job, house, all my belongings everything gone! I am really mad at myself right now always have been strong but not now. Do not mean to be a bummer but there is no one I can reaqlly talk too soo empty inside tired of faking. Anyway going to have a warm out of the oven cookie or two with some coffee at 8:48 in the morning.

• Members

Sammy,

Life brings us down even kicks us when we are down but there is a purpose. I lost my 15 year old daughter 5 months ago so I can relate to your sadness. Let me be available to you if you need to talk, my name is Crystal. Trust in things you can't see and believe God will never leave or forsake you. Stay strong my friend....

• Members

Dear Sammy

That cookie sounded like a good idea :rolleyes:

You are not alone Loss, such as you have experienced had also left me feeling empty and "Faking: it.

I am glad Crystal has responded and offered her ear

Coming here sharing , honestly with those who are walking the same road--lightens the burden. Life has changed, you have changed however you will reach a new "Normal" slowly. The pain will be less, you will feel whole with a sadness deep within but you will no longer be faking it

Please keep coming back

• Members

Sammy,

Try and stay strong, You are not along. Keep talking with us. People are hear to help and share stories. Keep pushing forward and look to things that make you happy.

chris

Hi,

Not new to this site a few years ago lost my new born, um last year loss both parents one after the other just relized that the frist year of my dads death passed in a few months it vwill be my moms. so very lost my relationship with God has all but dissappeared life sucks deeply do not know how to get to where I AM SUPPOSE TO BE! anyway I hurt and this is hard should be thankful all things consideredbut life has been one loss after another, job, house, all my belongings everything gone! I am really mad at myself right now always have been strong but not now. Do not mean to be a bummer but there is no one I can reaqlly talk too soo empty inside tired of faking. Anyway going to have a warm out of the oven cookie or two with some coffee at 8:48 in the morning.

• Members

Dear Sammy

You are not alone Loss, such as you have experienced had also left me feeling empty and "Faking: it.

Coming here sharing , honestly with those who are walking the same road--lightens the burden. Life has changed, you have changed however you will reach a new "Normal" slowly. The pain will be less, you will feel whole with a sadness deep within but you will no longer be faking it

Please keep coming back

Hi,

Thank you your support is needed I feel so very alone I keep thinking that some how ths is all a big mistake, but guess it is not.

• Members

Dear Sammy

Please keep coming back

Hey,

the cookie tasted amazing. I do not know how to live after so many losses, my marriage is on it's last legs I got sucker punched still have not got my breath yet.

• Members

Sammy,

Life brings us down even kicks us when we are down but there is a purpose. I lost my 15 year old daughter 5 months ago so I can relate to your sadness. Let me be available to you if you need to talk, my name is Crystal. Trust in things you can't see and believe God will never leave or forsake you. Stay strong my friend....

Hi, I want to belve n God agan but I think he could be mad at me. My life is over the way I see it I go day after day smiling when inside I am dying My silent screams are starteing to crowd my mind.Thank you it is good to know someone is there.

• Members

Sammy,

I AM sorry about your daughter I know how that hurts.

Archived