Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Found this very helpful *Dealing with Loss*

caudioun

• Members

After I lost a very close friend this story help me so much. It is a story about how to deal with loss. It opens your eyes and get you mind thinking. If you are suffering from depression and strong emotions, please read this it help me greatly.

Start of a long story... can't post it is to long. (link at the end)

Dealing With Loss

Emotions & Feelings

Everyone will have to deal with loss sometime in their life. Losing someone that you love or are close to, can create a lot of different emotions. People often feel sad, scared, shocked, confused, worried and unprepared. Others might be feeling guilty, angry, exhausted, empty, and/or cheated. People’s emotions can change faster when dealing with a loss or mixed emotions. Everyone’s physical body also reacts to this rush of emotions............

• Members

After I lost a very close friend this story help me so much. It is a story about how to deal with loss. It opens your eyes and get you mind thinking. If you are suffering from depression and strong emotions, please read this it help me greatly.

Start of a long story... can't post it is to long. (link at the end)

Dealing With Loss

Emotions & Feelings

Everyone will have to deal with loss sometime in their life. Losing someone that you love or are close to, can create a lot of different emotions. People often feel sad, scared, shocked, confused, worried and unprepared. Others might be feeling guilty, angry, exhausted, empty, and/or cheated. People’s emotions can change faster when dealing with a loss or mixed emotions. Everyone’s physical body also reacts to this rush of emotions............

Thank you for that article. And welcome to the community. You will find warmth, friendship, comfort and encouragement here.

ModKonnie

Archived