Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Anger, meeting my uncles killer

gawea

• Members

I am meeting the person who murdered my uncle. The sad thing is he is also my uncle too. I havent seen him since he murdered his brother almost 5 months ago. I dont what to say or how to act. I use to see my uncles everyday. We were raised like brothers and sister. We are 19 and 20. We were so close they were my best friends. Idk how to act. I feel idk my uncle, the killer.

• Members

I am meeting the person who murdered my uncle. The sad thing is he is also my uncle too. I havent seen him since he murdered his brother almost 5 months ago. I dont what to say or how to act. I use to see my uncles everyday. We were raised like brothers and sister. We are 19 and 20. We were so close they were my best friends. Idk how to act. I feel idk my uncle, the killer.

Well, what a terrible situation for you to be in for sure. I just don't know what to tell you. Was the murder an accident brought on by rage? Is the uncle who did the murdering remorseful? How are other members of the family behaving? How do you want to behave? Are you meeting him in court or at home? If you are unsure how to act, keep the visit short. You will have to let us know how thing went.

ModKonnie

• Members

Well, what a terrible situation for you to be in for sure. I just don't know what to tell you. Was the murder an accident brought on by rage? Is the uncle who did the murdering remorseful? How are other members of the family behaving? How do you want to behave? Are you meeting him in court or at home? If you are unsure how to act, keep the visit short. You will have to let us know how thing went.

ModKonnie

i will be going to the jail he is at to see him. Its been 6months since it happened and it hasnt been to trial or anything. So i dont exactly what happened. But from i do know it was intentionlly because he tried to dispose of his remains. My family is torn in the middle some believe it was an accident and some like me believe it was on purpose. The only thing we can agree on is that he panic afterwards and tried to destroy evidence. I am not sure of remorse. Some say he is and other say different.

• Members

i will be going to the jail he is at to see him. Its been 6months since it happened and it hasnt been to trial or anything. So i dont exactly what happened. But from i do know it was intentionlly because he tried to dispose of his remains. My family is torn in the middle some believe it was an accident and some like me believe it was on purpose. The only thing we can agree on is that he panic afterwards and tried to destroy evidence. I am not sure of remorse. Some say he is and other say different.

I can't even begin to imagine how awful this must be for your family. When you get to the jail, what will you say and how will you act? Do you plan to just see how he is behaving and go from there?

ModKonnie

Archived