Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I Miss My Mother So Much!

elong1969

• Members

My Mother passed away on 09/06/10 and I just can't seem to make it thru the days without crying. Last night on Facebook, a friend of mine and her mother was posting back and forth and talking about Christmas. Out of the blue, I just started crying. I guess because my mother will not be here with me this year. I just don't know how I will get thru the holidays or her birthday without her. She was my best friend and my world to me. I am the only child and my father left when I was very young so it has always been me and her.

• Members

My Mother passed away on 09/06/10 and I just can't seem to make it thru the days without crying. Last night on Facebook, a friend of mine and her mother was posting back and forth and talking about Christmas. Out of the blue, I just started crying. I guess because my mother will not be here with me this year. I just don't know how I will get thru the holidays or her birthday without her. She was my best friend and my world to me. I am the only child and my father left when I was very young so it has always been me and her.

Elizabeth,

I just posted some tips on how to get through the holidays you may want to take a look at in one of the forums below. I know this is going to be a tough year for you, but you will get through it little by little. You are not alone in this. The holidays are tough for everyone with broken families, missing members and people who have no family at all. I almost sometimes wish we could cancel them and just skip them, but that's not life, so we have to deal with it. You keep coming here and posting how you feel, and we will try to help you any way we can.

ModKonnie

Archived