Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My dog died I can't get over it. I don't think I wanna live anymore

rari

• Moderators

@Scout1969 I so sorry for your loss as well.  I know I felt that way when I first adopted Kodie, everyone would tell me how cute he was and I thought, my Arlie was beautiful, how come no one told me that!  (He was.) But Arlie was giant and Kodie small and I think that's the difference.  I adore Kodie now and couldn't live w/o him, but my Arlie was so special, both of them unique, just different.  I think God knew I couldn't have two the same, I'd be comparing, and no one is like my Arlie so He didn't even try.  But Kodie is just as special, just in a different way.

Your dog is beautiful too...I just lost Arlie's best friend, a lab, same color as yours, yesterday. So hard.

http://www.griefhealing.com/comfort-grieving-animal-lovers.htm

• Like 1
  • Angel Wings 1

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KayC

• Diane O

• Gary55

• Sherian

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
31 minutes ago, Scout1969 said:

Please don't give up! I'm going through the same thing you are I assure you hun. I know that your dog was more than just your best friend. My Scout was my everything. And like you, I have sense adopted a new dog and its not the same I totally understand. I am hear for you if you need to talk.

Screenshot_20230517-061906-1.jpg

If only you could have lived on my love alone Scout 🙏❤️🦮

• Hugs 1