Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Sudden painfull loss of Mother

Ulhas

• Members

Hi people, I was trying to console myself and recover from the pain of my moms death, I came across this forum . I am 25 male And lost my mom last week on 6th Feb. she suffered cardiac failure. It felt as if someone pierced sword in my heart when I was informed about it.  I am staying away from my parents from last 3 years due to my work location. My mom was completely fine and healthy when this incident happened. I was very close to my mother than my father , I used to call her twice a day or more than that. That day I called her at around 8:30 pm to speak with her. I didn’t heard her voice , I heard my sister crying and asking me to come home quickly. My mom was just rushed to hospital when I called her   . Doctor pronounced her dead. My home is few meters from hospital but my mom didn’t had more than 3-4 min after having stroke. I didn’t get chance to speak with her for last time. I being 450 km away from home was unable to control my tears. I realized I will never get to see her or hear her voice again. I will never be greeted by my mom when I will go home again. I am struggling to make myself believe that my mom is no more with me. I can’t cry infroant of my father and younger sister because that will make them feel loose. Why God why ? Why I didn’t get chance to speak with her last time . When this wound will recover? I want to forget this . I don’t know how I will learn to live normal life without my mom.  

• Members

Dear Ulhas,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I am very sorry for your loss. I know its horribly painful and shocking right now.

Please know you are not alone. We are all here to listen. Try to take it moment by moment for now. It will be raw for a long time. I hope you will surround yourself with loving friends and family.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

Archived