Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

The Lost Of Both of My Parents

CANDY1966

• Members

Hello everyone i'am new here my father passed away on Aug.7,2006 in the hospital he had a heart attack. My mother passed away on Aug.23,2013 she was placed in a nursing home by my older sister and she had a massive heart attack in her sleep.I'am devastated over their deaths and I still grieve I love my parents and I miss them so much.Thankyou for allowing me to share my grief and pain.I will pray for everyone on here.May Godbless all of you always.Sincerely, Angie1966.

• Members

I am very sorry about the loss of both of your parents. You will find many people here who share the struggle. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

• Members

I lost both of my parents too.  Mom in 2015 and Dad in 2016.  It was bad enough with the loss of mom.  The loss of both of them, really sent me into a tailspin.  Things are getting better, but very slowly and I still have some set backs and bad days.  Don't know when this will ever seem normal. 

Archived