Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I think I am now in the recommended forum....

MargeeTx

• Members

One of the things that Jason did for me....  2 years ago, he doubled the size of my deck... my little slice of my own Garden of Eden.   HE was a journeyman carpenter, and could build anything. He also helped me make curving flower beds around my entire back yard.  I will try to post a picture.  Tonight wine I took little Cooper ( bichon) out to TT, I cried for the first time since he died 8 days ago.  Now I have one of these snotty filled headache . Jason and I spent hours sitting in my hot tub when he lived here with me and Mike a few years ago.  I tried to find any clothes he may have left here...none.   For some reason, I want to find someone who he was hanging around with him over the past few months. I have read the posts that you have sent me, and I will answer you all when I can breathe normally.   I hurt all over and it is not physical.

how do I post a picture here?  Remember, is am technically challenged.   Thanks, Margarett 

Archived