Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

2 years since mam passed and its just getting harder

mariesgirl1953

• Members
mariesgirl1953

Hi. It's been 26 months since my beautiful mam suddenly and unexpectedly passed away. To me it still doesn't seem real, I'm still expecting her to walk through the door or call me. I just want to wake up from this horrible nightmare. Tomorrow I am going down to spend time with her since it's her birthday. I am not telling my dad - and my husband agrees. I just want to go and spend time with her - just me and my mam. The way it used to be. I am not close with my dad at all. Tbh itactually sickens me to be around him. I just can't do this anymore with my amazing mam. I miss her so desperately.

• Members

Dear mariesgirl1953,

I'm so sorry, I know its really hard. We all want our beloved parents back so badly.

Please know we are all here for you. Keep talking and writing about your feelings. It does take a long time to process such an important loss.

Thinking of you.

• Members

I am so sorry for your loss and pain. It is a little over 2 years since my father passed and I would love to see his face and hear his voice again. I have started to talk to him whenever I have something to tell him, no matter where I am.   I know he hears me and sometimes I can hear in my mind what i know he would say to whatever it is I am telling him. I am sending you wishes for comfort and peace.

• Members

I KNOW YOUR PAIN MY MOM PASSED AWAY IN AUG.23,2013.THIS YEAR WILL MAKE 5 LONG YEARS AND I STILL IN PAIN OVER HER DEATH GRIEVING ALOT.I'AM NEW HERE TO THIS SITE BUT REALLY NEEDED TO BE HERE TO HELP ME DEAL WITH MY PAIN.IF YOU NEED A FRIEND I'AM HERE FOR YOU.HAVE A BLESSED AND SAFE WEEK.SINCERELY, CANDY1966.

• Members
mariesgirl1953

Hi, Candy1966,Kimba and reader. I am so sorry to hear about all of your bereavements.I am thinking of you all. Just know that any of you can private message me any time if you want to talk or have a rant, i am here for all of you - take care xxx

Archived