Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my dad, I can’t live without him. Some of my relatives says he had a heart attack as he was in depression because of my love marriage

Kiran

• Members

Am I the cause of my dad’s death? I got married in his presence, I know he was not very happy with my partner’s family. I love my dad a lot . My world has come to an end . I have a daughter a husband , but my heart aches all the time for my dad . I miss him, his voice , his presence , his hugs. I feel my chest gonna burst. I want to hug him, see him, talk to him . I don’t want any councillors I just want my dad. I don’t want people saying get over it. No I don’t want to. Can someone bring my dad back please or can tell me any black magic or anything to see my dad again please.i want to say sorry to him. 

• Members

Dear Kiran,

I am very sorry for your pain and sorrow. I wish I did have some black magic because I know how much it hurts and how we all want our parents back.

Please know you are not the cause of your dad's passing. It was cruel of your family to tie your marriage and his health together. I think life is just unfair and terrible things happen with no real explanation.

Grief will take a long time to work through. Lean on your trusted family and friends and your faith if you can.

Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Archived