Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of a Brother

Francine

• Members

I haven't been visiting the website lately;  I recently lost my baby brother and am making final arrangements for his homegoing services which will be held tomorrow.  He too died from a heart attack and brought back flashbacks of losing my Charles.  My brother's body is being brought back to the city where he grew up and where the majority of family is.  Keep me in your prayers.

• Moderators

Francine, I have been missing you, was thinking of messaging you so am glad to hear from you what is going on.  I am so sorry for your loss, as if losing your husband wasn't enough to try to take in and deal with.  You are at the top of my prayer list, in my thoughts, definitely have my prayers.

• Members

@Francine  I'm new.   I'm so sorry for your losses. My heart and prayers go out to you!  

• Members

Hi Francine,

I had wondered where you were as you are such a regular here and now I know.Two losses in just over a year...How painful that must be.

I have a sister that I am very, very close to and the thought of her dying is just too awful.

You are definitely in my thoughts.

• Members
On 25/01/2018 at 12:54 PM, Francine said:

I haven't been visiting the website lately;  I recently lost my baby brother and am making final arrangements for his homegoing services which will be held tomorrow.  He too died from a heart attack and brought back flashbacks of losing my Charles.  My brother's body is being brought back to the city where he grew up and where the majority of family is.  Keep me in your prayers.

Francine,

I am so sorry about your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family at this difficult time.

• Members

Francine........... big ::::: HUGS ::::::: for you.     Take care and I'm sending you lots of love and positive energy!!

• Members

Francine, 

You and your family are in my thoughts and my prayers. You have given me such beautiful feedback on here, and I am forever grateful for that. I can’t imagine the pain (on top of more pain) you feel. My deepest sympathy goes out to you x

• Moderators

Francine, 

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, I'm losing my sister so this is a subject close to my heart, I feel for you.

Archived