• Members

They forgot about me
You left me and they forgot me
No one asked if I was okay
No one seemed to care
They  went back to their lives, still none asked
Tears come silently at night 'cause no one seems to mind
I was beside you, alone, on your last breath, but they forgot me
I told them the news and yet none seems to remember, what it was like  to make every phone call

My pain everyone ignored
I hope you don't forget me too

R. K. Jimenez

• Members
On 1/24/2018 at 3:31 AM, ModKonnie said:

This is powerful...

ModKonnie

Thank you. It's the sad reality. 

• Members

Dear theRTRP,

I am very sorry for your pain and sorrow.  I know its really hard. After such a devastating loss to feel like you are alone in the world.

Please know we are all here and thinking of you.

Keep writing and sharing your thoughts with us.

• Members

Dear theRTRP, 

I haven't been on this site in a long time and wanted to let you know I came here for solace, but instead my heart goes out to you. 

I am still grateful for this site and I want you to know something compelled me to join again. I want you to know you are not forgotten, and you are very brave for sharing your feelings here.

I can't speak for the others but I believe most people can relate to what you said and feel. Losing someone is the hardest part of life. In my opinion and our societies are getting faster and faster at processing this loss and not everyone goes through their loss at the same pace. Yes, there are helpful 'steps' that we are taught or read about the stages and so forth but again. Everyone is different. I personally have been through them backwards and forwards and still grieve after all these years. Guess that's why I'm here now. 
Please know you won't be forgotten here. It's not the same as in person with a in real time support but I hope it will help in some way.

Peace to you, 

Regina

Archived