Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

4 months

Loss of bf

• Members

Hi all I was on here a while ago it's been 4 months now since my bf has been gone it's been hard I miss him a lot the days just go by i try not to be depressed and have what joy that I can but it's the same day every day wake up to him not being there and doing things that I need to do during the day then go to sleep without him what's the point to anything without him i don't know if I'll ever feel any happiness again or if this is it  just existing couse there's no other choice but to. For all the new people on here I'm sorry for your losses it's a terrible thing to lose anyone you love 

• Moderators

Years go by and it's never the same again but I find myself getting moments of happiness, it's kind of fleeting but I'll take all I can get.  Nothing like it was, but I've had to learn to accept my life now and not lament what once was or I wouldn't be happy with even this...ever.  I know it's hard to imagine at four months, I was there, I remember it all too well.

Archived