Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Cry for an ear

daddy's_sweetheart

• Members
daddy's_sweetheart

I'm 19 years old and I'm homeless. I am staying in a temp. household. Even tho i'm 19, i feel 9 years old. I walked around and feel like there is no aim or destenation. Ever since i lost my dad, i lost all my family except for my 13 year old brother. I can't lean on him because i have to be the bigger person to him. He was my best friend growing up. It kills me to see him each time. Watching him as he grows up without my dad. I love and apperciate the home i'm staying at, but sometimes I can't get away or have my own things. It's not a getaway or an emotional safe place to be. I don't have my safety zone, and with no family or friends to vistit i have no safety zone out of this home. I go to work and put all my courage into making it through my hours and woking hard. I can't go to a park or public place because it's so cold outside and I can't let my guard down. I'm trapped. No family, no friends, no home. I already have no dad, so i have no clue why the rest is happening. The world can be so cruel and unfair at times. It doesn't help when your only enviorment just isn't a comfort or a peaceful thing. I hope God is really listening to me, I write on here because i honestly don't know where else to go to. It starting to feel like if i can't have a family, friends, a home. After losing the one and only person who had my back. Then maybe I'm not worth anything. or being here on earth.

Archived