Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

You won't believe me but.....

Mike219

• Members

First let me start off by saying I'm not trying to belittle anyone's loss because the loss of any family member is horrific and this I only know so true you might not believe me but I have lost all my siblings within a nine month.. I lost my sister Darlene and April I lost my brother John in July and now I've lost my sister Linda in January. I'm only 43 years old and I'm the last of the last I've lost my mom my dad my grandparents all but one uncle and one ant I am all alone and I don't know how to handle it. I am completely numb I mean who loses all their siblings in less than a year? Have you ever met anybody? I mean I'm not talking about a terrible car accident where everyone dies or a wartime situation where something gets bombed I'm talking about systematically losing all of your siblings to different events in less than one year! In the worst thing about it is two of the three died terrible accidents and I cannot get law enforcement to do anything about it. 

I cannot get any support.. No help.. No answers... Nothing. 

See I learned one thing, law enforcement does not care one iota about you or your family because it's not their family so as far as they're concerned they don't give a rat's ass

• Members

Hi mike. I am so very sorry about whats happened to your family. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I hope you reach out and find support. When the world appears to be cold and uncaring, please know that there are more people than not, who would wrap their arms around you and show their support. Its in these forums that we know we are not alone. Peace to you. 

Archived