Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Maddie and Noah

Vicky Harvey

• Members

Hi, 

My name is Vicky, I am 22 years old. I went into premature labour at 23+5 weeks gestation with non-identical twins. My beautiful babies were born 12th November 2017.

They fought very hard... Maddie passed away 17th November 2017 and Noah passed away 25th November 2017. 

I thought I could cope and do this on my own with no help - I finally plucked up the courage to ask for help, but it seems like no one wants to help me. I feel like I have been failed.

When I thought it would get easier as the days go by, its getting harder and harder. My due date is creeping and I can't cope already. I'm emotional and I am angry. 

I don't know what else to do, I don't know who else to turn too

• Members

Dear Vicky,

Sending you love and hugs. I am so sorry. I know the loss is unbearable.

Please know there are people that care and want to help and support you. I know there are many resources in the community and through church. I hope you find something that works for you. I'm not sure where you live otherwise I would provide some links.

Thinking of your during this difficult time. Sending all my thought and prayers.

Archived