Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

3 and a half months

Patti14

• Members

It has been awhile since I have been on here. It has now been 3 and a half months since I lost my husband. I have been going to griefshare and that does help a little when I am there. I have had some semi ok days. Then it all comes crashing back. There is never a day that I don't think about him 24/7. My heart is still broken and shattered. The gut wrenching pain has wore off some. I still can't believe I will never see him again.  I turn 39 in 13 days and my love won't be here. He has always been here for ecery Birthday since I was 19. I still don't know what to do with my life.

• Moderators

It'll take quite some time before you figure out what to do with your life, I'm sure.  Right now, just try to handle getting through today, you're still pretty new in this.  At 12 1/2 years he is STILL on my mind all the time!  That part doesn't change, at least it didn't for me.

My first birthday without him was really hard, he always made a big deal of my birthday and this one no one even said "happy birthday" too me or remembered me.  It was at a little past 3 1/2 months when I went through that, I remember crying myself to sleep.  What disparity!  You're in my thoughts and prayers, I know it's not easy to get through.

Archived