Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I had a premonition about my mother

LoriElsa

• Members

About 5 and a half years before my mother died, I was thinking about her. I was living thousands of miles away and only talked to her by letter and phone.

I heard a voice telling me my mother would die in six years. A few years later, I moved back near my mother and was at her house when she passed away in the night.

• Members

About 5 and a half years before my mother died, I was thinking about her. I was living thousands of miles away and only talked to her by letter and phone.

I heard a voice telling me my mother would die in six years. A few years later, I moved back near my mother and was at her house when she passed away in the night.

Hi Lori,

What you describe gives me chills in a way to think about, but I know other people who have also had similar experiences. I am so very sorry to hear about your mother. Was she ill, or was her passing expected? I am glad you got to spend time with her. Thank you for coming her to share your story. Please come as often as you want and post as often as you'd like. We have a gallery for photos that is pretty easy to use, if you'd like to show us a pic of your mother.

In similar instances to yours:

My mother in law claimed that she saw something that looked like the "grim reaper" walking across the street from her and pointing at her right before she became ill and passed on.

My mother insisted my father was going to die on a Friday night, and he did. She told us that for weeks before he died.

So, I don't know how all that works, but I know it does.

Konnie

Archived