Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Sign in to follow this  
Mike219

Loss of 2 siblings with 3 months

I'm Mike 

I don't really know what to say or how to act about what's going on in my life. 

I'm the youngest of 4...im 43.

So far I have lost :all grandparents, uncle, father, mother, step mom, step sister.. 

And most recent... A great person, my nephew to suicide... 

Then in April I lost my sister in a terrible accident... 

And three months later, my brother to homicide. 

I'm just completely numb inside, and I have three children of my own I need to be there for, but I have no interest. 

To boot,, there Mother, my wife was cheating on me basically our whole relationship (13yrs.).....and I've stayed in it only for my children as I don't trust people around them... My wife has terrible taste in men.. And I have young daughters... Soooooooo

But that's another story,, 

The loss of basically my entire family has about destroyed me on the inside and I have no interest in life anymore. 

I know I could use some counseling and some anti depression meds but they are afraid to give stuff out anymore... 

So I just go on.. 

Day by day... But it's soooooo hard. 

I feel like a damn zombie anymore 

What should I do?? 

How can I get through this on my own? 

Dear Mike,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I am very sorry for all your losses.  I know you are dealing with a lot and trying to do the best you can for you and your children.

Please know you are not alone and there is hope. I know it doesn't feel like it sometimes, but there is. Please consider reaching out to your community or your church for additional supports. Consider grief counselling or joining a support group. I also found these websites helpful:

What's Your Grief

Grief Healing Blog

Grief in Common

Grief Share

The Grief Recovery Method.

I'm so sorry. I know its hard, but I hope you'll keep taking it moment by moment and day by day.

Thinking of you and your family. Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

You won't be me if I told you.... But I just loss my last sister just a couple days ago!!!... No jokes. 

I have officially lost all my siblings within 9 months.... I'm all alone 

Dear Mike,

I am so sorry to hear this. I know the pain is raw right now. Please know we are all here for you.

Thinking of you during this difficult time.