Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I am lost ..

Crx

• Members

My life changed in the Xmas night..

I've meet my boyfriend in Europe 1 year ago.. he is from America. Was a very hard distance relationship , till we moved to Paris together for couple of mounts. Was so hard but I've put all my energy and money yo can go in America and live with him . We start a business together , a life , everything. 

After 2 days of being together in another part of the planet totally alone..  his beautiful pet died. On Xmas night. All what I wanted was to help him and be together in everything , but he refuse everything I've done. Everything. 

He stop being alive..  I've moved to another room to can griefe, I taked all the responsibilities, I was  there for him in every second. He asked me to live the place..  to come back to Europe.

I am 25 years old.. I sold everything just to go and be with him.. 

This is my first day back to Europe..  I am disparate..  I don't know what I've done wrong .. I don't have any call from him.. all what he told me is " are no bad guys here., thank you for understanding "

I am totally lost.. the pain is  huge.. more to know him in this situation and second because he didn't want me there.. 

What to do ? I am again in another part of the planet.. 

• Members

Crx,

I am very sorry this has happened. So, you had a long distance relationship and you moved to the US. After being here for 2 days, your boyfriend's pet died, and he broke off the relationship? 

That is really awful of him. I know you are in pain, but you are probably better off in the long run. Take some time to grieve and deal with the end of the relationship, and then rebuild your life. Perhaps there was a lesson in this for you to learn...

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

• Members

Dear Crx,

I'm so sorry your boyfriend let you down and disappointed you. It is very hard when someone you trusts betrays you.

I hope you will lean on friends and family during this difficult time.

It will be hard, but you can start over again. You are a strong young woman with so much life still ahead of you. You deserve a lot better than this guy.

Take care of yourself.  Thinking of you.

Archived