Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Justin:A dream came true and left too fast

myjustininheaven

• Members
myjustininheaven

Justin, Born in 7/05 died in 5/07.

No words to express how beautiful he was, one look of his eyes would cure any saddness, would wipe away any tears forever, one loud laugh of his would fix the unfixable, one hug of his would make up for all the bad days, one meaningless word of his meant the most important conversation I have ever had.

Justin was very active, and always busy, had a very strong personality for a 22 months old, he was a serious explorer, wanted to explore and explore and explore, except for food he was a very fussy eater. his little bottle of milk was his best meal. he was fast and smart. cutest curly brown hair with wide hazel eyes long lashes and the most attractive smile with pinkish cheecks, everyone who would see him asked me what's her name? I'd say that's a boy, they answer too cute for a boy!!

he was a trillion% a boy, loved Curious George, Bob the Builder and Sesame street, his favourite letters was C,D,E ...And number 5 everything comes in 5.

he loved other people and strangers a lot, everyone, everyone was his friend he talks to everyone he sees, he greets people he knew and didn't know, it ached my heart to see him going around saying Hiiiiiiii to others with them standing like pieces of rocks not replying.

he loved his little baby vaccum, he wanted to help around as early as possible.

he could say No, Why?, mama, daddy...water,milk....

I miss him soo soo much, sometimes I feel that my soul is leaving me for a bit to search for him but it comes back to me unhappy for not being able to.

There is more and more I can tell you , but will tell more later.

• Members
jordansproudmom

He sounds precious. Could I see a picture of Justin?

[user=18719]myjustininheaven[/user] wrote:

Justin, Born in 7/05 died in 5/07.

No words to express how beautiful he was, one look of his eyes would cure any saddness, would wipe away any tears forever, one loud laugh of his would fix the unfixable, one hug of his would make up for all the bad days, one meaningless word of his meant the most important conversation I have ever had.

Justin was very active, and always busy, had a very strong personality for a 22 months old, he was a serious explorer, wanted to explore and explore and explore, except for food he was a very fussy eater. his little bottle of milk was his best meal. he was fast and smart. cutest curly brown hair with wide hazel eyes long lashes and the most attractive smile with pinkish cheecks, everyone who would see him asked me what's her name? I'd say that's a boy, they answer too cute for a boy!!

he was a trillion% a boy, loved Curious George, Bob the Builder and Sesame street, his favourite letters was C,D,E ...And number 5 everything comes in 5.

he loved other people and strangers a lot, everyone, everyone was his friend he talks to everyone he sees, he greets people he knew and didn't know, it ached my heart to see him going around saying Hiiiiiiii to others with them standing like pieces of rocks not replying.

he loved his little baby vaccum, he wanted to help around as early as possible.

he could say No, Why?, mama, daddy...water,milk....

I miss him soo soo much, sometimes I feel that my soul is leaving me for a bit to search for him but it comes back to me unhappy for not being able to.

There is more and more I can tell you , but will tell more later.

Archived