Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Mom's Death

Mandy12345

• Members

My Mom passed away December 2008 of Breast Cancer and I'm having a hard time going to bed at nights when I go to bed I feel like crying but no tears come out and when I do cry tears start coming out I feel like I just want to give up I just don't know what to do anymore

Any help would be great

Thanks

• Members

My Mom passed away December 2008 of Breast Cancer and I'm having a hard time going to bed at nights when I go to bed I feel like crying but no tears come out and when I do cry tears start coming out I feel like I just want to give up I just don't know what to do anymore

Any help would be great

Thanks

Hi Mandy2345,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. You have come to the right place here where many people have experienced similar issues in dealing with their loss. Have you considered talking with your doctor or a counselor about what you are going through? I myself, have been dealing with the sleepless nights and terrible anxiety over the death of my father, who passed away on August 21, 2009. I talked with my doctor about it, and she gave me several suggestions.

I want you to know we will be here to talk with you, and we all care about you.

Konnie

• Members

Any help would be great

Thanks

Mandy, I am so sorry for the lost of your mom. Trying to remember that she is always with you. If your mom had hospice care call them. They offer free help to family members when our love ones pass. Mom my passed away on Jan 1 of this year. She had a hospice nurse for the last month she was with us. The hospice people are great with their help. If you don't live in their area they even help you get help for grieving where you live. Now this may sound weird but since the lost of my husband, father, and mother when I am feeling so lonely and down I talk out loud to them. I believe they can hear me. After I talk out loud to them I find I do feel better. I even feel them around me. I hope this helps alittle.

• Members

I had hard time going to bed last night I started to cry until I couldn't cry anymore I don't know what to do anymore when I go to bed I feel so alone cause when I use to go to bed Mom would sit on the bed and talk to me and when ever I would get upset she would comfort me and I miss that and I don't ever know what to do with me self anymore

Any help would be great :(

• Members

Mandy,

I am so sorry for your loss,but I totally understand.My mom died in June 08 and I miss her every minute of every day.I still cry myself to sleep just thinking about her.Nights are the hardest,alot of times I wake up in the middle of the night and miss her so much I feel sick.She was my best friend and I still can'r believe she is gone.I just take one day at a time,I talk to her all of the time.I have read alot of books on life after death and it gives me hope that my mom is somewhere very beautiful now,and one day I will be with her again.Honestly that is the only way for me to go on without her.In my heart I know that we live on after we die.I cry at least once a day.I had a bad day yesterday and cried alot,I just wanted to talk to her so bad.I wish I could be more helpful to you,but the truth is,I'm still having a very hard time myself.Hugs to you-you are not alone!!!! :rolleyes:

• Members

I know exactly how you feel..My Mother passed away on September 6, 2010. I don't know how I get thru the days. I think some of the days I just stumble thru them and go thru the motions. My mother was my best friend. My father left us when i was small and she raised me by herself. I am here for you if you need to talk. My heart breaks as well.

Elizabeth

Archived