Eric

How do i ______ on the forums?

96 posts in this topic

Could you please try to set up a chat-room  just for suicide survivors.  We grieve differently  from suicide and some people think  people who commit suicide choose to go away so they don't have the same compassion. 

I will certainly look into such a possibility. Are you interested in a specific time or something? Also, remember you can have a private conversation with other members in the chat room if you need to.

ModKonnie

Becky, Jerads mom, does not know here original password or login. Can you help her?

Colleen

I can't seem figure out why threadss showing in a normal linear matter - as in first post first and last post last.  Not my first forum so I know there is usually a way to have things show from first post to last.  I'm sorry for missing it. 

At the top of your forums, there should be tabs for you to look through and "Customize" your own settings. See if those will help you set the order to your liking.

At the top of your forums, there should be tabs for you to look through and "Customize" your own settings. See if those will help you set the order to your liking.

Thank you for your response.  I can't get it to work the way I want from those settings.  I've tried both ascending and descending and my posts keep on going to the top when when I want the OP's to be first and mine last think it maybe be a Firefox thing.  Oh well.  

And Psst, thank you ModKonnie you are right about what you are saying about people being able to help.  Thank you.  :)

Edit:  See my latest post went to 1 when first one  went to three.  I used to the first post being first and then the next one coming after that. 

Okay, I think I dumb butt may be getting close to figuring this out.  LOL. 

Can't post SQL wrong

Colleen

Can't post SQL wrong

Colleen

The SQL problem should be resolved. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

ModKonnie

recently i somehow clicked something (not the gallery) that showed every picture i have ever posted on here.  does anyone know what it was??

Hi Indhu,

Please feel free to scroll down the page and find the forum(s) you'd like to post in or read. Feel free to start a conversation or simply reply to one already ongoing.

What specifically did you need help with? I will be more than happy to help you navigate through the forums.

Welcome to our community,

ModKonnie

my husband got debt without saying to me. he did many mistakes to me in life by not sending me to lookafter my mother while she was ill, at that time he was trying to tell me about his debts to which i did not listen days passed on he said i will divorce you but i didn’t listen him as my 8 years old baby was fond of him .one day when i was not in the home he killed my daughter by picking her up from school and his mother by giving poison and he also committed suicide,i feel guilty that this happened because of me as i didn’t helped me and safeguard my child from him please, kindly help me what to do- my feeling is also to commit suicide now without them. he and i also loved each other so much i just made lot of things to him by leaving my mother unseen when nobody was there to look after him and i gave him my 50 savaran gold without using much of my ornaments for a single time. but he misunderstood that i was not for him and he even took my with him not leaving her

•  

Anisadh,

I am very sorry for your losses. None of this is your fault; it was all his fault. Please find someone to talk with you. Do you have other family? Do you have friends?

Please feel welcome to talk to us. You really are not at fault here. In time, things will get easier, but it is just going to take some time. Try to just get by each day as best as you can for now. Do you work? Do you have a spiritual group to help you?

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

I cannot figure out how to remove myself from this group. Can you please do so. Thank you.

Mary, 

Scroll down towards the bottom of the post until you see the box where you can type. Type what you want and then press the "submit reply" tab at the bottom of that box. It will be on the right hand side. 

ModKonnie