Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Life and death?

myjustininheaven

• Members
myjustininheaven

"Our Days are numbered", Or "meant to be " do you beleive in these sayings?

Could accidents been avoided if we worked harder on preventing them, can we change destiny? is there something called destiny to start with ?

What are your thoughts?

• Members

I think that "our days are numbered" is basically stating that there are no "days" in the existance of time.  It's like life is a blink of an eye.  

So, if we didn't track days- than time would not be an issue between the time we last seen our children and the time we will see them again.  Just think, if we didn't talk in 'numbers" than is there really a time frame?  When I look back of 20 years- it's like a blink of an eye.  The only way that I know that time has passed- is the number attached to the year/days.  I know that I will see my son in a blink of an eye, because that are no days.... just one big lifetime.

I sound crazy (hahah).

Tina 

• Members

i believe in karma, basically that what goes around comes around. saying that, i do not feel we that have lost children are being punished, tho it often seems that way. however, i feel that those involved in our losses will have repercussions down the road.

cait & i used to talk about the 'why's' of it all and she came to the conclusion that there was neither god nor demon in her leukemia. 'shite happens, mom' was her take on it and i agree.

i am uncomfortable when people talk about their children surviving something, illness or accident, due to a miracle. what makes their child worthy of a miracle but not mine or someone else's? sometimes the planets align and sometimes they don't; sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't.

i know i will be with caitie one day, but i doubt it's the heaven talked about in traditional religions.

just my take on things...

best,

annie

http://caitlin-mayes.memory-of.com/

• Members

Annie - Caitlins site is wonderful.  A beautiful person lost as many are, far too soon.  I believe in karma, but am lost as to where the death of a child reverberates from.

I too believe one day I will meet my son.  Not in heaven though, the lattes aren't that good and Mike knows I love a latte!

Thought are with you....Trudi

• Members

A few years ago I had the opportunity to visit the Brian Weiss Institute, www.brianweiss.com and was past life regressed whereupon I went into the spirit world, where we go between lives, and was met by my son Evan, who passed into the spirit world six year ago. Needless to say I was quite surprised. When I was with he told me many things. The one thing that clearly stands out is that he said " It was my time to go."  I don't understand why now but it was my time."

I just don't believe in accidents or miracles. When it's your time, it will be your time and that's it. Not one more second will be alloted to anyone. And if it's not your time, then something will occur to give you more life until it is your time.

I cannot be anything but truthful with my own experiences. It may not resonate with you, but we can only know anything from our own personal experiences.

Take care.

• Members

[user=17130]mikesmum[/user] wrote:

Annie - Caitlins site is wonderful.  A beautiful person lost as many are, far too soon.  I believe in karma, but am lost as to where the death of a child reverberates from.

I too believe one day I will meet my son.  Not in heaven though, the lattes aren't that good and Mike knows I love a latte!

Thought are with you....Trudi

thank you, trudi. i find maintaining it helps me feel i am doing something tangible for her. i also belong to club pogo, a gaming site...it has characters you can create, buy things for, change their hair, dress, attitude etc. i know this will sound absolutely crazy, but i have made it look exactly like my cait. i change the outfit, hair (a biggie for a cancer kid) the backgrounds etc. again, i feel it connects me to her. it works for me and i don't care what anyone who hasn't walked this path thinks.

i agree about the heaven thing: cait said that until they permitted unlimited caffeine and smokes, she wouldn't go there to wait for me as i'd only show up long enuff to kidnap her and run to a more tolerant place.

blessings, sweetie.

annie

• Members

I personally don't know the answer to your question about suicide, but I am enclosing an Q&SA from George Anderson, www.georgeanderson.com.  I have met with Mr. Anderson and had a very positive and fulfilling experience. Hope this helps. 

George Anderson:

I am writing to you this letter from Russia.

Again it is another holiday time, and my heart is very heavy since the passing of my son Fyodor two years past.  He was a very bright, sensitive, beautiful boy, but he had many problems on the earth.  He seemed to have many dreams and beautiful thoughts, but he found many torments from people near him, and became very unhappy.  Even though I told him many times soon he will be his own person and make a wonderful life for himself, he took his own life before his age of 17 years.

Dear George, my heart is so broken from the pain--he was my beautiful boy.  I know when he is born that he is too good for this world, and this world kills dreams when it does not understand.  He could be anything, anything he want, but he was not strong enough to fight the torment from people and from his soul.

I read your book many times--thank you for explaining about Suicide.  I know in my heart my beautiful son did not end his life to hurt me, but to stop pain in his own heart. I know this is quite long, but my question is here--Why is God, who makes everything on the earth, make mistakes with some people who has torments in their souls and not want to live?  Why does this happen, when so many people love them?

Marta

Dear Marta:

I understand your pain.  Many parents can't understand why their children, who are so loved, feel their lives are not worth living.

Suicide is a terminal illness.  More people would understand suicide if it were as easy to spot as cancer.  But it isn't, and sometimes it is so well hidden by people who are in pain, that no one knows it is there. 

The Infinite Light (God) is at Its most compassionate with regard to those who pass by their own hand.  I have found in my years of hearing from the souls who passed in this manner that it was almost as if they had no control over their actions--it was very much like an illness that took over them, killing them in the process.

One thing I have noticed about these souls is the same as your statement--they are too good for the earth.  They are sensitive souls, with a purity about them that we all have when we embark on our journey on the earth.  While we are here, we craft a hard shell to protect our sensitive souls, like an egg--but there are some souls whose purity is left exposed, and they find themselves unable to cope with the pain, ugliness and hatred on the earth.  I truly believe that something within them tells them to go home.

These beautiful souls are even more beautiful when they communicate from the hereafter.  As much as they understand it would have been better to finish their lessons on the earth,  not one of the souls who passed by their own hand is sorry to have made the decision.  Life was too hard for them here, and they are continuing their journey in a much more peaceful, joyous and compassionate place.  The Infinite Light makes no mistakes, but understands and forgives the mistakes we make because it understands us at the very fiber of our being.  Part of the soul's new spiritual journey from their unique place is to help us understand, accept, and begin to pull the pieces of our lives back together, so that we can finish our journey here and see them again.  The souls promise us that when we see them again, it will be as if not one second has passed since we saw them last, and we will reunite with them in a world of joy.

At the end of grief in this world is joy in the next.  Hold on until that wonderful day.

Archived