Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Going To Court This Week - First Post

Sumwut

• Members

My father was killed nearly two years ago outside of a bar. The trial for his case is now finally taking place this week. I wasn't there with him when it happened, but I'll be testifying from the family/victim's behalf. Anybody with a similar experience or anyone that's willing to lend some support would mean the world to me.

Thank you.

• Members

Dear Sumwut,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know enduring the trial will be extremely hard. Sending you thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

• Members

Dear Sumwut,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I can’t imagine your pain and what you will have to face.  Please use this forum so you can share your feelings as you go through the trial.  At the very least you’ll know we are reading your words and thinking of you and supporting you.  Im deeply sorry for what you are about to face.  Im sure in the past 2 yrs you have gone through more than enough pain.  Thinking of you.

• Members

Thank you both for your kind responses. Unfortunately, the trial was postponed at the last minute, so now it won't be taking place until next year. It has been a very enduring process to say the least, one that will continue into 2018.

Anyway, thank you again for the kind words. I'll be sure to reach out again as needed, and hopefully you all do the same.

Happy Holidays to you and your families.

Archived