Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my mom 24 hours ago

Genna

• Members

My mom and I have always been close in her only child. She got lung cancer five years ago she fought really hard and hung on until I believe she knew I was going to be okay. My father and brother died it was just us for a long time. After I got married she stayed with us and then finally got too sick for us to help two weeks ago she went into a nursing home. She seemed to be kind of better I didn't even visit for a few days that guilt is eating me. I then get a call out of the blue from a nurse that my mom had a few hours left I went straight there yesterday and I watched her die. I've never felt this kind of pain or guilt and I can't function I feel like my world my life my heart and soul is gone 

• Members

Dear Genna,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know its an extremely difficult time right now. Please know we are all thinking of you.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

• Members

Dear Genna, I just sent you a post on Christiano's post where you posted as I didn't see this post first.  So very sorry for your loss.

Archived