Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie

Louby   

My partner of 3 years took his own life 5 days ago.

We had such a complicated situation, to deep to go into.

I am struggling so much. We had a huge argument about something we had argued daily about for nearly 3 months. I told him I never wanted to see him again. I didn’t just tell him. I spat the words with venom at him. I was so so angry. He said I love you and that was it. Gone.. I tried immediately to call him back . And I knew, I really knew that he’d gone. I knew he’d never live without me and at that moment he thought he’d lost me.

I am so terribly desperate. How does anyone carry on after this?

is it so selfish to be angry at him for leaving me behind? 

Louby,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your partner. It is not selfish to be angry at him. In fact, it is normal. I would suggest you seek out help from a professional, and definitely lean on your family and friends for support. You did nothing wrong in this situation. Please believe this. 

We will be with you,

ModKonnie