Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie

My name is Lana Clamens and I am currently a student at Florida International University. My mother died when I was 8 years old. I have read that the relationship between mother and daughter is important for social development, but without a mother how has it affected my relationship with others as of now and in the future I thought. I am doing a field research study on whether the death of a parent or both parents before the age of 17 affects their social engagement as adults. If you want to contribute to my research then please take the survey. The survey is a little long because most of the questions require a short answer. If you have any questions or want to share more with me then contact me at lclam001@fiu.edu

https://fiu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ezoiNHhBWSELd4x