Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Heart is so Sad

Gloria Jean

• Members

I lost the love of my life on the 24th August 2017 , I feel like I'm dreaming and I'm going to wake up at any moment , but it's not a dream 43 years of marriage and 4 beautiful years before that all gone . My husband died of a sudden Heart Attack at work , he was my life  and I feel so empty and heartbroken , you all have helped me  just by sharing your grief , but I just couldn't write !! I cannot express how I feel it's so hard to say the words .  This is a start because tonight I feel so sad and lonely and empty just heartbroken . My heart goes out to you all ❤️ Thank You 

• Members

Gloria Jean, I am so sorry that your husband left you so suddenly. My wife died suddenly as well. 

I know how hard it is to write on this forum. There are no words to accurately describe your pain or anyone else's pain when it comes to this brutal and relentless grief. You took a great first step in writing here. 

Im sorry you had to join us but together we can help each other. 

God Bless you. We are here. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Gloria Jean said:

I lost the love of my life on the 24th August 2017 , I feel like I'm dreaming and I'm going to wake up at any moment , but it's not a dream 43 years of marriage and 4 beautiful years before that all gone . My husband died of a sudden Heart Attack at work , he was my life  and I feel so empty and heartbroken , you all have helped me  just by sharing your grief , but I just couldn't write !! I cannot express how I feel it's so hard to say the words .  This is a start because tonight I feel so sad and lonely and empty just heartbroken . My heart goes out to you all ❤️ Thank You 

I am sorry for the loss of your husband. I also lost my husband suddenly and I know the pain you are feeling. It is sad and lonely and there are no words to describe the pain and emptiness we feel. It does help a little sharing on here and the support you get from everyone on here. Unfortunately we all have this horrible loss in common. Hugs!

• Members
Lostwithoutmyhusband

I am sorry for your loss and I know how you feel. I just lost my husband September 26 and I just don't know how to go on. I have been so lonely, empty and just so lost without him. Everyone keeps telling me it will get easier but none of them have gone through this. He was fine or so I thought when I left for work that morning and then I got the phone call that changed my life forever. We had been having a few problems and now I feel like its my fault that I didn't know how his health was declining. He had heart problems for a few years now, but I thought things were getting better. If it wasn't for our boys I would have probably just given up on life. I wouldn't have taken my own but I wouldn't have tried to live. I miss him so much everyday and I just don't know how to survive without him.  

• Members

Thank You All it means so much to read your words knowing I'm not alone but so very sad that we are all so heartbroken.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

• Members
10 hours ago, Patti14 said:

I am sorry for the loss of your husband. I also lost my husband suddenly and I know the pain you are feeling. It is sad and lonely and there are no words to describe the pain and emptiness we feel. It does help a little sharing on here and the support you get from everyone on here. Unfortunately we all have this horrible loss in common. Hugs!

Thank You so much ❤️ My heart is with you 

• Members
9 hours ago, Lostwithoutmyhusband said:

I am sorry for your loss and I know how you feel. I just lost my husband September 26 and I just don't know how to go on. I have been so lonely, empty and just so lost without him. Everyone keeps telling me it will get easier but none of them have gone through this. He was fine or so I thought when I left for work that morning and then I got the phone call that changed my life forever. We had been having a few problems and now I feel like its my fault that I didn't know how his health was declining. He had heart problems for a few years now, but I thought things were getting better. If it wasn't for our boys I would have probably just given up on life. I wouldn't have taken my own but I wouldn't have tried to live. I miss him so much everyday and I just don't know how to survive without him.  

My prayers and all the strength is with you ❤️

• Members

11 hours ago, Paluka said:

Gloria Jean, I am so sorry that your husband left you so suddenly. My wife died suddenly as well. 

I know how hard it is to write on this forum. There are no words to accurately describe your pain or anyone else's pain when it comes to this brutal and relentless grief. You took a great first step in writing here. 

Im sorry you had to join us but together we can help each other. 

God Bless you. We are here. 

I am so sorry for the loss of your wife .

• Members

My thoughts and all the strength is with you at this time 

• Members

I'm so very sorry you lost your husband. I lost mine in June, and like you, I find often find it hard to post here. But I read the posts nearly every day. I have two sons and they are wonderful, but how I miss my dear husband. I've written here before that my husband at times could be a difficult man to love, yet I loved him so much and I feel I've lost my anchor in life.  And  today has for some reason been especially bad, and I think the grief kind of comes in waves. Anyway, you are not alone, so many wonderful people posting here with encouragement. And we're all in the same sad boat, so everyone understands.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Gloria Jean said:

You are writing it now and we want to welcome you here with us.  God be with you as you make your way through this journey, we all go through it together.  I hope you'll continue coming here, the single biggest things that helped me were my grief forum and learning to live in the present, one day at a time.  I am very sorry for your loss, it's the hardest thing any of us have ever gone through.

• Members
2 hours ago, Judy S. said:

I'm so very sorry you lost your husband. I lost mine in June, and like you, I find often find it hard to post here. But I read the posts nearly every day. I have two sons and they are wonderful, but how I miss my dear husband. I've written here before that my husband at times could be a difficult man to love, yet I loved him so much and I feel I've lost my anchor in life.  And  today has for some reason been especially bad, and I think the grief kind of comes in waves. Anyway, you are not alone, so many wonderful people posting here with encouragement. And we're all in the same sad boat, so everyone understands.

Thank You Judy for your reply , I'm so very sorry for everyone's loss of a loved one,  I feel like life is so cruel right now, one day at a time ! but it's hour by hour for me right now but being here helps me a great deal ❤️

• Members
On 21/10/2017 at 3:54 AM, Gloria Jean said:

So sorry Gloria to hear about your loss. I lost the love of my life to sudden cardiac arrest at the gym, he was working out at the gym on the 6th of Sept 2017 when an accident happened. Am still in a state of shock and disbelief and completely lost and I feel lonely and empty, giving God our feelings/burdens he can save and heal us at this difficult time, Job 5:8. Hugs❤

• Moderators

I'm glad it helps you to be here, I know my grief forum was my lifesaver when I began this journey.  It helped to see people a step ahead of me and also to know I wasn't crazy.

• Members
2 hours ago, Jokkyp said:

So sorry Gloria to hear about your loss. I lost the love of my life to sudden cardiac arrest at the gym, he was working out at the gym on the 6th of Sept 2017 when an accident happened. Am still in a state of shock and disbelief and completely lost and I feel lonely and empty, giving God our feelings/burdens he can save and heal us at this difficult time, Job 5:8. Hugs❤

Thank You . I am so very sorry for your loss my heart and prayers are with you and everyone here .

• Members
59 minutes ago, KayC said:

I'm glad it helps you to be here, I know my grief forum was my lifesaver when I began this journey.  It helped to see people a step ahead of me and also to know I wasn't crazy.

Thank You .  This forum and the beautiful people have been a tremendous help to me in the past weeks , knowing I'm not alone , that we are all going through the same pain deep in our hearts ,   Thank You so much for helping us all in your time of grief and sadness . 

God Bless You Gloria 

• Members
On 10/20/2017 at 9:54 PM, Gloria Jean said:

Gloria,   I am sorry for your loss and that reason for being here. None of us want to be here. We wish every single day for the clock to go backwards in time and change the outcome to a positive one. My husband also passed of sudden cardiac arrest a little over a year ago. The shock was so devastating and was surreal. I just prayed to wake up from the nightmare to my husband and our life. Now, I have to take it day by day, step by step and try to do the waiting, for when it is my time to be reunited with him in Heaven.

I know how hard it is to express feelings and thoughts. We know them all and we feel your pain. You have made a great start in reaching out here. This forum has become my life line. No one knows what we are really enduring except those that have gone through it themselves. I started on here just by reading posts for a couple of days, before joining.  We are all here for each other.

Sending prayers for strength, comfort, love and peace.

Archived