Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

BradleeJay

• Members

Hey y'all. My name's Brad & I'm from Melbourne Australia. A few weeks ago I laid my beautiful Ridgeback x Kelpie to rest on a friend's property near her favourite river.

I had the idea to start a new podcast, talking to and connecting with other like-minded folks who have lost their furry loved ones. Any thoughts?

I have hosted a comedy / film podcast for about 18 months now, and already this idea in my head is more satisfying. I hope I can bring it to life, but am trying to get honest feedback on things you think may or may not work if I end up creating it. 

Thanks!

Brad

1477929_10152114830039575_334947502_n.jpg

• Members

Hi there. So sorry about your loss. I am sure it was very tough. It's an interesting idea. There is no doubt that lots of people lose their pets everyday AND they don't get over it easily. Would you interview people about their experience how they dealt with it? You could do that and also have experts, like animal experts or people who help others through pet grief. That would be very interesting. I think it is something you would have to try and test. You'd want to get the word out on forums like this, social media, other websites for people and their pets. Good luck with it if you go forward. 

• Members

Hey there my new friend.....I'm sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful fur angel !!!!  I think that is a splendid idea !!!!!  It will definitely help a lot of people like us who grieve over our fur babies and also help us as we go through the grieving process as the days,weeks, months, or years go by. You have my support and blessings here in the U.S. ...... from all the way down south in Birmingham, Alabama!!!! Kudos to you and be blessed!!!! Be strong and keep the faith!!!!

• Members

Oh by the way.....cool tattoo!!!! I would like to have my baby with me on my arm!!!! 

• Moderators

Beautiful tat.  My daughter had her cat Casey's paw tattooed on her ankle when she passed.  I haven't seen one like yours though, very good work!

Sorry, I'm elderly, don't know anything about podcasts, but if it's something you young people do, I'm sure it'd catch on.  Worth a try!

Archived