Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie

Hi all,, I am feeling lonely and depressed. Its already 1 year 4 months since Paul died by suicide... I try to convince myself that I might be better now but I feel terribly lonely. I merely have friends outside work. I try to keep myself occupied all the time but when I am at home I feel too much pain:( I do have 2 lovely cats that filled up my house but I miss human communication. At the same time I feel much better by myself....I am totally confused,....can anyone pls help me?

I am just now seeing your post. I am so very sorry for your loss.  The loss of a loved one,  especially to suicide,  alters one's life in a way we never imagined.  The grief does become unbearable at times but you must be a true survivor. It's hard to understand why we must go through the things we do but you must always have hope. Continue your journey.  Become active in a hobby or organization you may have a passion for. Write a journal, take art lessons,  join a gym or dare to fall in love again. It's your story and only yours. Write the next chapter. My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Sincerely,  Sherry.