Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Offline awhile

KayC

• Moderators

Today is my birthday but it's not starting out well.  Didn't get to sleep at all last night.  Microsoft has usurped all of my data allowance for the month with its cumbersome updates...I'm in a slow speed area, no high speed available.  They don't make concessions for that.  I'm going to send my computer home with my son to put Linux on, so am not sure when I'll get it back.  Just didn't want everyone to wonder where I went.  I'll try to get on line when I can.

To the newer people, my heart goes out to you.  Try to hang in there and take one day at a time.  There's good people here, they'll help you through this.

• Members

KayC - I would love  to say Happy Birthday and know you’d feel some joy.  I will say I hope someone does something nice for

you, and hope your day improves.  Take care.  Your encouraging  posts will be missed. 

Strength and hugs Xx

• Members
Solomon'sGirl

Happy Birthday, KayC. You've been a steady supply of strength for me. I hope your day gets better. "See" you when you get back. 

• Members
4 hours ago, KayC said:

Today is my birthday but it's not starting out well.

Happy Senior birthday, I remember we're the same age and I'm sorry it didn't start well for you; but I'm praying it ends well.  Your keen insight will be truly missed; so hurry back as soon as you can.

• Members

Happy Birthday,  Kay.  We love you and greatly appreciate your beautiful, generous soul. Being here for us, is God's gift and a purpose for you in plugging away day by day. You have been through so much yourself, and I hope some small joy will come your way today, since it didn't start so well for you.  Sending prayers your way and I hope you get your computer back soon.

• Members

Happy Birthday KayC, you are such a blessing to all of us here . May God grant your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans.

• Members

Happy birthday KayC. I hope you aren’t offline too long. We should send you a pay as you go smartphone with enough minutes until you get your cpu back. That way none of us have to go without you for very long!

• Members

Happy Birthday KayC!

i just hopped in bed... it’s a Saturday night here.  I feel like crap because I’m getting another reminder that my wife will never be here with me again and I will always be in our house alone.  I feel so down and sad at the moment. 

im thinking of you because you’re always there for us.  Happy birthday.

• Members
TooDevastated

I am sorry to hear you'll be offline for a while Kay. We will miss you. Even though it's a bit late now, happy birthday! I hope youre doing alright X

• Moderators

Thank you all for your responses.  I'll be without it for a couple of weeks, right now I'm at my church catching up.  It'll be hit and miss the next couple of weeks.  

I pretty much worked my tail off all weekend.  My son installed my new wood stove so I had a lot of clean up to do, my house was pretty topsy turvy for a couple of days, but I have it back together and am working on learning how to operate this new wood stove.  Anxiety is starting to subside a bit!

Archived