Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Sign in to follow this  
JemCan

The Man I love lost his ex to Suicide

Hi, 

So, to sum this up, I believe you broke up with him because he was reeling from the suicide of his ex, and it was something he couldn't quite get through. You felt as though it had become a dark cloud that was seriously bringing both of you and the relationship down. 

Let me ask you a question--what happens if he contacts you in a year from now? How will you know he is over all this? He definitely went through a horrific trauma, and I'm sure that had to be a very dark cloud above his head. It is going to take some serious time and probably some professional help for him to work through all the myriad of emotions that he is feeling. And then there is his child. Wow, he has a lot on his plate. I hope both get the help they are going to need. 

In the meantime, are you planning on dating? Is he? What do you hope happens? 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie