Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Trouble in marriage life - Confused to take a decision!

petricia01

• Members

Hey everyone, I am 24 years old and planning to get divorced. I got married at the age of 23 out of my fascination towards Edward. He was good-looking, caring and loving. We were in relationship for 6 months and then suddenly he proposed me. My parents were against this relationship but I didn't listen to their words. I was deeply in love with Edward and he too loves me a lot as I thought. 
In the beginning of our married life, everything was going well. We had sex almost all day. He used to make fun of my small boobs but I didn't bother about it. But later I noticed changes in his behavior. He started coming home late, not talking much, etc. I felt bad and one day I confront him. He told me that I did not satisfy his sexual needs. I was shocked to hear this. He told me how much he hated small chested girls and he did not know I had worn padded bras. He felt like I betrayed him. To be frank, I feel like being cheated. He told me that he is not happy in this relationship and asked for the divorce. I was shattered. I told him that I'm ready to undergo cosmetic breast augmentation surgery to make my boobs bigger. I have once thought of undergoing this procedure when I was 20 years old and have consulted a surgeon in Mississauga for the same. But due to financial problem, I couldn't do it then. I think this is the time and I called upon my friend. I told her everything and she asked me to leave him. I love him a lot but he has hurt my feelings. I don't know what to do. He is okay with me undergoing this surgery but I'm confused. Should I consider the surgery or divorce? Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!  

• Members

Petricia01,

I'm just going to tell you exactly what I think--divorce him. If he can't accept you just the way you are, you don't need him. He doesn't love you. Get rid of him. Period. Find someone who loves you for you, not your physical attributes. 

ModKonnie

Archived