Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Need help

margaret0

• Members

My friend Margaret lost her husband a few months ago. He was diagnosed with blood cancer and was admitted into hospital for almost 1 year. She loved him so much that she even quit her job to look after him. But destiny parted them. She cried and prayed every day. Recently, I went to see her. She is only 29 years old and now she looks like more than 50 years. During our college days she won most of all beauty contests. Every boys were after her. Everyone admired her beauty. Even I felt jealous of her. But now seeing her with wrinkles on her skin and tan on her face was horrible. Recently my aunt did a Botox injection from San Antonio and it helped her a lot. I thought of suggesting this procedure to her. Will it help her? Or is there any other treatments other than injection?

• Members

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. It is a very painful time and I don't think its the right time to recommend any cosmetic procedures. During these sad times, its just best to let your friend know you are available to listen or help if anyway you can.

Please let your friend know there are resources in the community and through church. It might help to be around others that are also going through grief, so she will feel more supported and understood.

Archived