Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Signs

LoveGoli

• Members

I felt many signs from my husband, i never trust all these things before but now i believe all these things because these little things gives me hope that he can hear me and he is with me . I want to share my today's experience with you all and want to hear your thoughts on this.

I just broke down today evening and cried a lot, talk with him and beg him to take me away with him. After some time I asked him give me at least some sign that you are listening to me and i am not only talking to my self, my TV was on that time and after few minutes later a song started playing on TV, song was in my local language but its english meaning is " wherever you go, my shadow will be with you. I may or may not present physically but my shadow will be with you." I was just stunned after listening that song and believe he heard me when I was asking him for sign.

Feeling little relief now. What days has come, now to talk with my husband i have to take support of signs.

• Members

I am glad for you, LoveGoli, that your husband found a way to reach out and let you know he will always be with you. Those of us who receive signs or dreams live for this contact. Thank you for sharing!

• Members
2 hours ago, KMB said:

I am glad for you, LoveGoli, that your husband found a way to reach out and let you know he will always be with you. Those of us who receive signs or dreams live for this contact. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks KMB for your kind words. I wait for these signs to communicate if these are really signs, sometime i really doubt but my heart says this is sign so i trust my heart, at least it gives me comfort for sometime.

• Moderators

LoveGoli,

I hope that was of great comfort to you.  Sometimes signs can be few and far between so I hope those who are not getting them don't feel let down, I have heard it is hard for them to send them, but have faith in your love, in your relationship and know that it exists still, with or without the coveted signs.

• Members
30 minutes ago, KayC said:

LoveGoli,

I hope that was of great comfort to you.  Sometimes signs can be few and far between so I hope those who are not getting them don't feel let down, I have heard it is hard for them to send them, but have faith in your love, in your relationship and know that is exists still with or without the coveted signs.

Thanks KayC, yeah it was great comfort for me but for sometime only after some time i want him again. But as you stated its hard for them to send signs so I am happy that he is trying so hard to communicate with me and he is also wants with me in any way.

I love him so much but I know he loves me more than I do.

• Members
On 9/23/2017 at 9:38 AM, LoveGoli said:

I felt many signs from my husband, i never trust all these things before but now i believe all these things because these little things gives me hope that he can hear me and he is with me . I want to share my today's experience with you all and want to hear your thoughts on this.

I just broke down today evening and cried a lot, talk with him and beg him to take me away with him. After some time I asked him give me at least some sign that you are listening to me and i am not only talking to my self, my TV was on that time and after few minutes later a song started playing on TV, song was in my local language but its english meaning is " wherever you go, my shadow will be with you. I may or may not present physically but my shadow will be with you." I was just stunned after listening that song and believe he heard me when I was asking him for sign.

Feeling little relief now. What days has come, now to talk with my husband i have to take support of signs.

I am a believer in God, faith and prayer and I also believe in signs.  Just the other day, I was looking for a blouse to wear to church today and for the life of me, didn't know where it could have been.  I looked in places where I believed it should have been and in other places where I wouldn't have looked in a million years. Something told me to look in a drawer that belonged to my Charles that I hadn't gotten to and it was tucked in there. How it got there, beats the heck out of me; I would definitely not have put it there among all places.

Another signed involved another blouse (don't know why they've been about blouses)  I purchased another blouse and had not gotten a chance to wear it. I have a drawer specifically for blouses/shells and would have put it in that drawer (no other place).  I wanted to wear it to an event and somehow I was  unable to find it.  I pulled everything out of my blouse drawer, piece by piece (twice, mind you) and it was NOT there.   Again,  I asked my Charles to help me find it - I would always ask him to help me find things when he was still here.  The very next day, it was in my room on the floor (as if it had fallen out of the dresser drawer).  I even asked my son if he had put it there and he said he hadn't; he said he saw it on the floor.   Now, no one can tell me that blouse was there - I knew it was a sign that my Charles was with me, still helping me find things and put that blouse where I could not have missed it.   There have been other signs; one in particular, I was looking for important documents that I needed and somehow could not find.  I looked, looked, and looked again; For the life of me, I could not find those papers.   Once again I asked my Charles where these papers were, and I found them; they were somehow caught under the drawer's bottom.  Call it coincidence if you want; I know they were signs that my Charles is still with me, helping me, guiding me, and loving me still. I just know it.

• Members
On 9/23/2017 at 7:38 AM, LoveGoli said:

After some time I asked him give me at least some sign that you are listening to me and i am not only talking to my self, my TV was on that time and after few minutes later a song started playing on TV, song was in my local language but its english meaning is " wherever you go, my shadow will be with you. I may or may not present physically but my shadow will be with you." I was just stunned after listening that song and believe he heard me when I was asking him for sign.

This is so beautiful. It’s definately a sign. We all ask for signs but when we do get it we get surprised, and would sometimes question it. Just accept it for what it is. Keep an open mind. As we all have learned from our unfortunate loss, ANYTHING is possible.

• Members
2 hours ago, Azipod said:

This is so beautiful. It’s definately a sign. We all ask for signs but when we do get it we get surprised, and would sometimes question it. Just accept it for what it is. Keep an open mind. As we all have learned from our unfortunate loss, ANYTHING is possible.

You are so true Azipod , everything is POSSIBLE now, if this accident happened with us then anything happen anytime.

Same thing happened a month before when i got home and crying so badly after some time my sister got home and sat beside me, her phone was charging that time and so sudden her phone starts playing song and it was " dear please hold for sometime everything will be fine, dear please hold this time will pass" and we both so stunned because we didn't touch phone and how come phone played that song. That was the biggest sign ever for me even my sister considered this sign.

• Members

LoveGoli - I am so pleased you are getting some strong signs - they are so comforting.  Long may his songs continue to play for you. 

I've had a lot of them and another I've just remembered is a pretty little pink shell I found on the floor, on his side of the bed.  It must have caught on his clothing or sock when we were last at the beach, which is at the end of my street.  I wish I could remember our last time there, but alas I can't, as we used to go often. 

The number 88 keeps randomly cropping up in my life now,  on the back of old family professionally taken photo of his, a pic of him as a toddler in a peddle car with #88 on it's side, paperwork - can't recall what at the moment, my new phone #randomly allotted me has 88 & two single 8's in it, our street #, an old street # from his youth, our burial plot is #8 row8 - it is double depth to allow for my joining him so possibly 8ft deep, he raced a car a few years ago #88.  I should keep a list! 

• Members

I never would have believed in signs before Rachel passed. I've done so much reading on the afterlife since her passing, and my views have changed a lot.

I believe she has sent me a number of signs, in the beginning I was asking for signs. I've since stopped asking to not set myself up for disappointment, and she can deliver them to say hello whenever she wants. I asked her a number of questions and asked her to respond with signs after each one. Maybe I just wanted to see something, some could just be coincidence, but I know of all the signs, some had to be real.

My favorite sign was I asked if she loved me. She never told me. She would say stuff like "I'm always with you, that should tell you how I feel." The next morning after I asked that question, I was going through her belongings, gathering her daughters things to take to Rachel's mothers house. I open this little book I passed by for a couple weeks, it had a Doctor  Seuss cover and I thought it was just a tiny book. I opened it for some reason, it was all blank pages and a book you fill in yourself. The page I turned to first said in big, bold print "I Love You".  I gave the book to Rachel's mom, it was meant for her daughter, but the fact that I opened that and saw that comforted me a lot. 

• Members
16 hours ago, Francine said:

I am a believer in God, faith and prayer and I also believe in signs.  Just the other day, I was looking for a blouse to wear to church today and for the life of me, didn't know where it could have been.  I looked in places where I believed it should have been and in other places where I wouldn't have looked in a million years. Something told me to look in a drawer that belonged to my Charles that I hadn't gotten to and it was tucked in there. How it got there, beats the heck out of me; I would definitely not have put it there among all places.

Another signed involved another blouse (don't know why they've been about blouses)  I purchased another blouse and had not gotten a chance to wear it. I have a drawer specifically for blouses/shells and would have put it in that drawer (no other place).  I wanted to wear it to an event and somehow I was  unable to find it.  I pulled everything out of my blouse drawer, piece by piece (twice, mind you) and it was NOT there.   Again,  I asked my Charles to help me find it - I would always ask him to help me find things when he was still here.  The very next day, it was in my room on the floor (as if it had fallen out of the dresser drawer).  I even asked my son if he had put it there and he said he hadn't; he said he saw it on the floor.   Now, no one can tell me that blouse was there - I knew it was a sign that my Charles was with me, still helping me find things and put that blouse where I could not have missed it.   There have been other signs; one in particular, I was looking for important documents that I needed and somehow could not find.  I looked, looked, and looked again; For the life of me, I could not find those papers.   Once again I asked my Charles where these papers were, and I found them; they were somehow caught under the drawer's bottom.  Call it coincidence if you want; I know they were signs that my Charles is still with me, helping me, guiding me, and loving me still. I just know it.

Francine thanks for your reply, like you mentioned here same thing happened with me just 10 min before. Our water motor was not working from two days and water tank was empty today, i got so frustated and tried everything but it didn't work. After 2 hours, i tried to reach mechanic but it didn't connect then my mom told me to try again if you can fix this then i saw my husband photograph and said "I don't have any words now see how helpless I am without you , you should be here and manage all these things because i cant do it, can't you help me atleast". After that I didn't do anything new i just again plug wire and motor starts working and I have no idea how did it starts because I already did all these. May be this is coincidence but that time I was thinking about your post how Charles helped you , may be my Goli also helped me.

• Members

Great LoveGoli,

You are getting signs from him. I am still waiting.. Your song reminded me of a Hindi (in my language) song. I hope to get some signs soon.

Hugs

Manoj

• Members
3 minutes ago, KavitaHubby said:

Great LoveGoli,

You are getting signs from him. I am still waiting.. Your song reminded me of a Hindi (in my language) song. I hope to get some signs soon.

Hugs

Manoj

Hey Manoj

You are indian, I am too. Songs i have mentioned was hindi bollywood songs.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Francine said:

Call it coincidence if you want; I know they were signs that my Charles is still with me, helping me, guiding me, and loving me still. I just know it.

Coincidences are for people who don't believe.  :wub:  Glad for your experience!!

• Moderators
6 hours ago, TheRobShow said:

The page I turned to first said in big, bold print "I Love You".

Rob, that is so special!

• Members
4 hours ago, LoveGoli said:

Hey Manoj

You are indian, I am too. Songs i have mentioned was hindi bollywood songs.

Yes I am and I thought you were mentioned the same song. Hope you keep getting signals... I am still waiting.

Manoj

• Members
2 hours ago, KavitaHubby said:

I am still waiting.

Signs could be appearing, but they are so subtle we don't notice them for what they are. When I am feeling really low, someone will stop in or someone will call. I take those as signs. When I am dealing with a financial/mechanical problem or I'm about to forget about a bill that is close to being overdue, the solution or a reminder pops into my head. My husband was great about being there for me when he was here. I know he is still with me now.

Archived