Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Missy27

Update: visiting a meduim

51 minutes ago, LoveGoli said:

He was same, in our home he used to do morning and evening pooja, now I don't perform pooja at all. I still think about kundali and all other things , can't help myself to not think about this.

It's ok if you don't pray as initially we all are angry with our partner's and god. Once this phase is over we will get back to our faith. Some time I pray due to fear that if something happens to me how will my kids do. Sometime I get angry with god and sometimes just pray as i want to.

15 hours ago, LoveGoli said:

you said "we are around the age of 30 in Heaven", does it means that when we go to heaven we will be around 30 years old. 

I have read this in many different books, and of course I got this same info from my own husband during a medium reading. He said that he looks like he did when he was 30. When he was fit, strong and healthy. When he was 30. he was still in the Air Force.

If we grew up with any deformities, illness, we are perfect in Heaven. Those that pass from the ravages of cancer or some other disease are free from all that and perfect. We all become perfect in Heaven and go back to our youthful, prime of our lives. Your Goli will not change if he was 30 when he crossed over. He is the same as you knew him. :wub:

2 hours ago, Missy27 said:

I don't understand....if this is a gift that people are born with why would GOD be against it?

There has to be a point of reference we all go to at some point in our lives, and for me, that is the bible.   I believe all scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do and what is right. It is God's way of preparing us in every way, fully equipped for every good thing HE wants us to do.   I believe Jesus is the only mediator we need between this world and the world to come.  Scripture talks against mediums and because I believe in scripture, I don't believe in mediums.  We serve an awesome and jealous God who wants us to come to HIM for all our needs.  Our God is a living God and believers have no reason to seek the dead.  This is my own personal belief and I don't ever want to coerce anyone into agreeing with me, because I believe what I believe and I try to live by it.  My belief in God is about trying to be the best I can be in this life while helping others long the way, if I can.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. I think it’s important to keep in mind that the Bible as currently constituted looks the way it does because of mostly political reasons from a thousand years ago. In my opinion, the most important lesson to take from the Bible is Jesus’s message of unconditional love and forgiveness. Just my two cents.

7 hours ago, KMB said:

I have read this in many different books, and of course I got this same info from my own husband during a medium reading. He said that he looks like he did when he was 30. When he was fit, strong and healthy. When he was 30. he was still in the Air Force.

If we grew up with any deformities, illness, we are perfect in Heaven. Those that pass from the ravages of cancer or some other disease are free from all that and perfect. We all become perfect in Heaven and go back to our youthful, prime of our lives. Your Goli will not change if he was 30 when he crossed over. He is the same as you knew him. :wub:

Awww, I hope this all true and I meet him like he was , healthy, charming, young and full of energy. 

On 9/26/2017 at 1:29 PM, KavitaHubby said:

Couldn't say better...

Anything which makes us feel better is ok to do. Just take one day at a time and we all be fine.

Thank you