Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Cutie Pie

Anywhere you go let me go too, that's all I ask of you!

55 minutes ago, LoveGoli said:

We all are struggling with this. Can't touch, hear, listen, kiss, feel them. They are gone forever at least physically and its very hard to deal with. I am struggling daily with this pain, every morning is like slap on my face when I don't see him next to me then I stare our wedding photo which is hanging on wall and its like my heart ripped out. I want to cry loud that time, its so unfair but can't help it. We have to live like this, it is our destiny now, we are those unlucky one who did not get chance to "live happily ever after."

Hi Patty. Forgive me if I am asking you a stupid question and I am not sure if you are a Christian. If you are, could you please tell me if it's true that people who commit suicide will not be reunited with their loved ones? and Why? I am not yet a true believer, but my panda baby is.

LoveGoli   
14 minutes ago, Cutie Pie said:

Hi Patty. Forgive me if I am asking you a stupid question and I am not sure if you are a Christian. If you are, could you please tell me if it's true that people who commit suicide will not be reunited with their loved ones? and Why? I am not yet a true believer, but my panda baby is.

Hi Cutie Pie, 

I am not Patty , I think by mistake you quoted me.

13 minutes ago, LoveGoli said:

Hi Cutie Pie, 

I am not Patty , I think by mistake you quoted me.

Oh. I am so sorry LoveGoli. Sorry for the mistake.

KayC   

CutiePie,

You can change your name here if it causes you pain. Just let us know it's you the first time so we realize it.

KMB   
11 hours ago, Cutie Pie said:

could you please tell me if it's true that people who commit suicide will not be reunited with their loved ones? and Why? I am not yet a true believer, but my panda baby is.

Just to put your mind at ease, it is not true. Anyone who commits suicide is reunited with their loved ones. There is no judging or condemnation to a different place. If a person takes their life, they are still accompanied by someone they know through the transition. Reuniting takes place. Then, there is healing time. Kind of like a hospital where other souls help that person to process what led up to the suicide and heal from it. Souls go through a life review. It is like watching a movie of your life. Everything you did, good and bad. Every person you crossed paths with. The experience they had with you is seen through their eyes. What you did for them, how you made them feel. Right down to the random stranger you held a door open for or smiled at on the street. Even if you lost your temper with someone, you will feel their pain and know their feelings about it. Every second of our lives is re-run for us. We take in the lessons we were to learn from this life, or didn't learn, how we affected others. As far as suicide, from what I have read and heard from mediums, everyone who takes their life, has remorse and regrets. Souls are shown how their life would have turned out differently if they had not made that free will choice. We are here to learn and also teach others. The people in our life are there for a reason. There will be others coming into our life that we made soul agreements with to learn or to teach. People wreck that plan when they suicide. People who suicide, have to watch and feel the pain of what their action did to their loved ones still here. They have to learn their action has consequences. Once the lesson is learned, they are able to be reunited again with their loved ones in the afterlife.

I'm not asking anyone to believe what I do. Our souls originate in the afterlife. We make agreements with other souls as to what each of us wants to accomplish or learn from in this physical life. Along with our life plan, we are also given free will choice. An added enhancement to help us see our life plan through.We all know how crazy this world has been getting. Too many souls out there using their free will choice in the wrong ways.

KayC   

I've heard both schools of thought, so it's not something I'd feel comfortable enough taking an eternal risk with, but I believe that people who commit suicide are in so much pain and mental anguish that God understands, I can't imagine Him faulting us for having mental illness!  I hope that helps, I know it's not cut and dried, but It's what I've concluded after growing up in a church that taught judgment and damnation and the last 20 years of realizing grace in it's fullness.

@Cutie Pie Hello! I'm sorry we meet this way but I completely understand how you feel! I wasn't married to my boyfriend who I lost on August 19, 2017 and i want to die single until I meet him again! I love him so much and miss him like crazy!! I really do not know what to do without my baby! Sounds crazy, huh? Cheer up, I know its hard. Just know that you will get to meet your love again. Try listening to music or lite a candle for him its so peaceful! I know its very very hard. Best wishes!

7 minutes ago, sunflowerlove said:

@Cutie Pie Hello! I'm sorry we meet this way but I completely understand how you feel! I wasn't married to my boyfriend who I lost on August 19, 2017 and i want to die single until I meet him again! I love him so much and miss him like crazy!! I really do not know what to do without my baby! Sounds crazy, huh? Cheer up, I know its hard. Just know that you will get to meet your love again. Try listening to music or lite a candle for him its so peaceful! I know its very very hard. Best wishes!

Dear Sunflowerlove. Thank for your reply. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I know by saying that really doesn't help. But these days I have ran out of ideas of what to do can actually help. I had another breakdown just now on the way to work. I cried crazy on the metro. I felt the pain of losing him all over again. Every Morning is torture. I have to think for a long time to convince myself that he has passed. I have trouble believing that he could actually die. It's so painful. I don't know how long I can take it anymore. I'm sorry that I am not being helpful and providing any conform for you. I hope you can get through this but still keep your baby at a very special place in your heart.

@Cutie Pie You know, I still cry like crazy too! I cried in my car for a very long time that my eyes started to hurt! Its okay, you've spent six years with your husband, I completely understand! you are broken. my boyfriend and I were together for a few months and I felt like we were married. I still think about him ever minute and second. I still don't believe my Scott is dead. I keep a journal and write down whenever I dream of him. I kept his ID, key to his house and some of his clothes. I really wish I can see, hug and kiss him once again. Sadly, through this horrible experience I learn to be kind to anyone because you never know what they are going through. I'm sorry if I'm not being helpful by distracting your mind from your sadness!