Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Parents feeling lost

Jorr08

• Members

Me and my wife are young and recently lost our 1 month old baby girl a couple days ago. We just feel so empty and it happened so fast. We how do we say hello and good bye at the same time. We took her into the children's ER because she has been throwing up. They said that we are going to just give her an IV and send you guys home  but after 5 times of trying to start one is when everything took a turn for the worse and her heart stopped beating. Me and my wife just stepped into the corner and held each other. We were so scared and just started to pray as every medical personnel poured into the room to help bring her back. Nothing worked and we don't know how to deal with this. 

• Members

Dear Jorr08,

I'm very sorry for your loss. It is unimaginable. Hold on to each other during this difficult time. Lean on friends and family for support. Don't be afraid to reach out, there are grief counselors and grief support groups in the community and through church. Thinking of you and your wife during this very difficult time. Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

Archived