Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Has anyone ever been visited by their dead partner?

FirstWasLast

• Members
FirstWasLast

A slightly metaphysical question, perhaps even creepy to some, although in our cases I can hardly believe any such experience would be scary. Have you ever had anything like that happen to you? Dreams, visions, voices, all sorts of signs.... Feel free to share anything really.

As far as I am concerned, I have a tattoo on my ring finger with my dead partner's initials, and I occasionally feel really intense, inexplicable pain in that finger. I haven't associated it with a particular moment of event though, so far it seems rather random...

• Members
EternalFlames

I talked to her all the time during the first year. She visited me very often, as she wasn't ready to leave this world yet. But then we both realized it could not last and she needed to return to the universe. Now I only see her on rare occasions, but it still warms my heart each time.

• Members
8 hours ago, EternalFlames said:

Now I only see her on rare occasions, but it still warms my heart each time.

We live for those "visits"! It has been said they never really leave us. Spirit is capable of being in multiple places at once. I feel my husband's presence frequently and I hang onto that comfort.

Archived