Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Depression

Chinaluv809

• Members

Hi, I know after the loss of a love one its hard to move on. I have currently been in a bad space (depression/loliness). I lost  honestly the only person I had, my mother. My day to day life is horrible without work I WOULD BE ON THE VERGE of dying. I go home and I just hate life. I have no motivation no point of life. My relationship with my boyfriend the person that's supposed to be there for me is very selfish and thinks I use my situation as an EXCUSE. I have no FRIENDS or family( I know everyone says this but I have no friends what's so ever)! I have an older brother, we barely talk.. My life is just bad. I need help..

• Members

Dear Chinaluv809,

I completely understand how you feel.  I am in the same place.  My mother was the most important person in my life.  I am estranged from the rest of the family and I do not have a family of my own in regards to husband/children so I am alone.  I have very very few friends but after a few months no one even bothers to ask how I am managing or even brings it up.  I think they assume you move on?  I don't really know?  Maybe they don't know what to say so they say nothing.  So I feel deeply alone and I understand how you feel.  Everything feels empty without my mom and I don't know what the point is to anything anymore.  Every day I waste time, distracting myself.  I am sick of myself.  So I hear you.  I am deeply sorry for your loss.  I wish I could offer help but I can't.  There is no cure for heartbreak.  I don't think one gets over this type of loss ever.  I think eventually we adjust to a different life and get used to a different kind of existence.  I am not close to that after 6 months.  I feel the pain daily.  If you feel like you are able to, why not seek counselling/therapy so at least you can have someone who will listen.  We are here listening though.  I know its not the same but at least you know, we are all in the same boat, so we know.

Archived