Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie

Hi, I know after the loss of a love one its hard to move on. I have currently been in a bad space (depression/loliness). I lost  honestly the only person I had, my mother. My day to day life is horrible without work I WOULD BE ON THE VERGE of dying. I go home and I just hate life. I have no motivation no point of life. My relationship with my boyfriend the person that's supposed to be there for me is very selfish and thinks I use my situation as an EXCUSE. I have no FRIENDS or family( I know everyone says this but I have no friends what's so ever)! I have an older brother, we barely talk.. My life is just bad. I need help..

Dear Chinaluv809,

I completely understand how you feel.  I am in the same place.  My mother was the most important person in my life.  I am estranged from the rest of the family and I do not have a family of my own in regards to husband/children so I am alone.  I have very very few friends but after a few months no one even bothers to ask how I am managing or even brings it up.  I think they assume you move on?  I don't really know?  Maybe they don't know what to say so they say nothing.  So I feel deeply alone and I understand how you feel.  Everything feels empty without my mom and I don't know what the point is to anything anymore.  Every day I waste time, distracting myself.  I am sick of myself.  So I hear you.  I am deeply sorry for your loss.  I wish I could offer help but I can't.  There is no cure for heartbreak.  I don't think one gets over this type of loss ever.  I think eventually we adjust to a different life and get used to a different kind of existence.  I am not close to that after 6 months.  I feel the pain daily.  If you feel like you are able to, why not seek counselling/therapy so at least you can have someone who will listen.  We are here listening though.  I know its not the same but at least you know, we are all in the same boat, so we know.