Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

There is a Heaven, proof......

Chasbro

• Members

My Dad passed at Christmas and proved to us there is a heaven.

As time drew near and we waited for his sister from West Virginia,  he was on so much pain meds he could barely left a finger and talking was difficult. 

He asked if we saw the Angels in the room? There's 4 of them.....no we don't see them dad.  There standing next to yall. Shortly his sister arrived and they prayed. Her and my sister were singing hymns and all of a sudden his hands reached for the ceiling and exclaimed on perfect words, " it's beautiful,  it's beautiful,  take me now, I'm ready I'm ready!" 

His hands went to his side and he was gone. 

Well this family believes.......

Chas

This is my step father who passed 12-17-16.

My real father passed 12-24-72.....I was 10. Another story for anotherday. 

• Members

Hi Chas ... I am so sorry for your loss but what a wonderful thing you've shared here.  There is no doubt in my mind that there is a Heaven!  I believe every word in the Bible (God's love letter to us) and HE says there is a Heaven and that is good enough for me.  

I was with my dad when he was taken home in 2014 and I also had an experience that sealed my faith forever.  One day (when it is our turn to be taken home) we will be reunited with our loved ones.  Thanks again for sharing.

Cindy Jane

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I am sorry for your loss, but thank you for sharing the angel story.

Verse of poetry taken from a very old poem:

Four corners to my bed,
Four angels 'round my head,
One to watch, one to pray,
And two to bear my soul away.

Archived