Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
AJWCat

Sick with grief and guilt

AJWCat   

I know. We'll be finding somewhere new to move into so it's not even the same house... it's just going back to the area. Today has been miserable. I thought I was doing pretty good last week and today I am so sad so depressed. Everything feels hopeless. And at this point I think my husband who's been totally sad with me is starting to tire of my emotional swings. Can't blame him. He has health issues too which makes me nervous. 

KayC   

Dealing with grief AND his health at the same time is hard.  Take good care of yourself.  I hope this intensity lessens soon.

Maria9   

As KayC said, try and take care of yourself .I know you  don't feel like it ,but try ,at least for your husband's sake.You have each other. And,in this forum,you're not alone.

AJWCat   

Thanks for the comments. It is five weeks today. I am feeling better. It's hard to explain why I was feeling so awful the other day and today okay. It's easier to remember the good times without so much guilt and agony. I have to be careful not to let my mind obsess over the end - that's when I can get to a dark place and feel terrible.

KayC   
4 hours ago, AJWCat said:

It's hard to explain why I was feeling so awful the other day and today okay.

This is the way of grief...it comes in waves, up, down, back, forth, it doesn't need to make sense, it just is.  We learn to ride the waves.  Not to fight it, to let it flow.  I'm glad today is an okay day, we need those.