Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Need Some feedback?

AnnaLisa1981

• Members
AnnaLisa1981
Not sure what to say or where to start? I'm 36 years old I lost my dad on his birthday 6-8-17 we will never know what (killed him) he had cancer, blood clots, a huge bed sore & he was just (tired of fighting) though you could tell he was scared to die. I started attending a grief support group it's hard I'm not sure what I believe at times? I'm angry at my mom, my siblings and my dad's family no-one helped me for 16 years. My mom and dad should've divorced a long time ago not sure why they didn't? I'm angry my dad had no father & mother, he got addicted and became an alcoholic, got diabetes, hepatitis, blood clots, bed sores, congestive heart failure, lost his leg in 2001. And I question over, over, over & daily ask WHY? Why do humans have to suffer (so much emotionally, physically, mentally & etc)? Is Life suppose to be full of (pain)? I question too much Life because I've seen those struggling to get medicines, supplies. Is Life suppose to be so painful?

• Members

Dear Annalisa,

My deepest condolences and sympathies. I'm very sorry for your loss. I know the pain and sorrow is deep. And you are so right my friend, the world just doesn't make sense sometimes.

I know you loved your dad a lot and did all you could for him. Its very painful to see our beloved daddies go through so much. All the questions you have are only natural and normal. I too badly wanted more help for my dad. Life isn't fair but why couldn't it be for my dad?  Why couldn't he get a little break?

Sadly, life is not a straight line without any pain or suffering. We all have our sorrows. It doesn't make any easier to know this, but only to say I hear where you are coming from.

Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Archived