Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

almost nine months now

Sadaf Nazim

• Members
Sadaf Nazim

hi everyone 

It's been a while since I last posted here. I come here often but only to read the posts of such lovely people here. You all give me hope to carry on with my life. I thought I should tell you all what I have been to these days. 

For those who don't know me. My name is Sadaf. I am 23. I lost my childhood bestfriend and my fiance to an accident on 13th November. He was 24. We knew each other for past 15 years since we were family friends. We dated each other for last 7 years and we were just about to getting married soon. You could imagine how devastating a loss it has been for me. He was everything to me. My whole world. 

A couple of months ago my grandfather and my elder sister passed away. Both in the same week. I cried a lot. But it seemed I was crying more for my Nazim than for them. Although I love them a lot but anyone leaving this world reminds me of nazim. But this has become more of a routine for me now. To do all the daily work, cry, miss him, go on with life. It's become a part of me now. How strange it is that the person we think we can never live without, we learn to live without them. 

It's my love's birthday this week. I wonder how he would have been at 25. I pray that wherever he is, he is happy. I pray that we are united soon. I pray for all of us. That it becomes easy to deal with this unimaginable loss. 

• Moderators

Sadaf,

I am so sorry!  To lose your fiance/best friend, AND your sister AND your grandfather, this close together, it's really really hard!  I am just so sorry, and so young, it just doesn't seem right, not when others your age are out having fun and looking forward to life.  Yes, I pray your Love has a Happy Birthday where he is waiting for you.

http://www.griefhealingblog.com/2016/04/in-grief-coping-with-multiple-losses.html

• Members
Sadaf Nazim
15 hours ago, KayC said:

Sadaf,

I am so sorry!  To lose your fiance/best friend, AND your sister AND your grandfather, this close together, it's really really hard!  I am just so sorry, and so young, it just doesn't seem right, not when others your age are out having fun and looking forward to life.  Yes, I pray your Love has a Happy Birthday where he is waiting for you.

http://www.griefhealingblog.com/2016/04/in-grief-coping-with-multiple-losses.html

Thank you kay

That's a good link!

Archived