Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Confused please help

• Members

In may my dad passed away was his caregiver and he was my best friend and two days after my dad passed away my husband asked me for a divorce and we have four children together and now he keeps coming back every day wanting me to forgive him and let him back in the house and he's sorry he loves me he has put me through so much stuff through our whole marriage and relationship I don't know if it's worth it but then again  I love him and my kids need him and my husband also suffers from PTSD  so  I don't know what to do and I'm confused. i have been with him for 14 years he's all I know I love him but I hate him any suggestions are open on the table

20170706_001900.jpg

• Members

Dear Jenn,

I'm very sorry to hear about everything you are going through. I know its tough. Please consider talking to a therapist or joining a support group. I guess all I can say is do what you feel is best for you and your kids. Thinking of you during this difficult time.

• Members

I have seen many people with PTSD, may I ask what it is from? I would offer to take slow steps to allowing him back in if that is what you want. If he was so willing to leave before that means it is in him again. On the other side you have to be patient and willing to give him a chance. I would have a calm conversation about expectations and then write it down and sign it. This way it is more real and you can refer back to it if a conversation is getting too heated. I would also have these conversations away from the children in a public place to allow for a distraction if need be during the conversation that is not kids.

• Members

Hi,

I am a girl and from Victoria, BC. First of all, I want to say that you do not need to take any confusion in your mind. I know well what you think this time because of this time goes to very slow. At some point in our lives, the majority of us will experience relationship breakups and meltdowns, mostly leaving us feeling despaired, lonely and unloved. It isn't nice, in fact, it's probably one of the most horrible experiences, especially when you lose someone that you truly loved. Your story is really very interesting. First of all, age really doesn't matter specifically when it comes to love. So You indeed are too confusing but what I can suggest is to communicate with him. You both have been for 6 years and I'm sure there must be a strong reason which put both of u together for so long, no doubt that you both had a happy life before doesn't mean that you will have wonderful future (which I never wish for u). You have to be so clear and sure about what you feel for him and have to know what does he feel for you.  So have a clear idea about the equation that you share with him and communicate. Stay Happy always because no one is responsible for that except you. Don't expect much that will hurt more. Feel free to share  ;D ;D

Is your relationship on the brink of divorce? Does your wife want a divorce because your relationship lacks love? Talk to the professional and stop your divorce. There are many marriages that slip into the crisis because couples fail to keep them at an optimal level. 
I hope this will help.

• Members

I've been in the same position and was really difficult for me especially when I was force to move out and not be able to see my 2 boys. This helped me a lot, check it out and see for yourself..http://bit.ly/2Xwfjam. For transparency sake this would make some profit for me but this did truly helped me. Hope you guys check it out, it would do wonders for you. It's worth every penny if it means I can be with my little boys again. Here is the site again. http://bit.ly/2Xwfjam

Archived