Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Younger Brother

mattytaffy

• Members

Hi, 

Matt here. Not too sure where to begin but I guess I'll start with why I'm here. A month ago, I discovered through a news story, from my hometown, that my younger brother had been found in a body of water. I'm still in complete shock because my family has received no answers and my time has been consumed with how his final hours were spent, I feel like I'm conducting an investigation, because in a very real way, I am. I live hours away from my family and I just honestly needed someone to talk with or to help me understand what has happened. 

• Members

Mattytaffy,

I am so very sorry for your loss and what you are experiencing. What are your family members saying about the accident? What have you found out? Can you make contact with one of the authorities on the case and communicate with that person? Is there an investigator? 

You can come here to talk, vent, rage or what ever you need to. We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

• Members

Matt I am terrible sorry for your loss, I didnt lose a sibling but my boyfriend, he was the older brother. Tragic and sudden deaths brings up the most awful feelings and thoughs. I cant imagine what you are going through

Archived