Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sadiepup6983

Sudden and soul shocking death of my mom

4 posts in this topic

June 2nd 2017 

i entered hell on earth I had just talked to my mother at 11:04 at 12:17 and 12:36 I sent my mother a message I starting getting upset that she dint reply to them but I what I dint know then was that she couldn't because at 12:15 my mom was walking on the gravel along a fence line when a vehicle went off the road and hit her killing her on the spot and throwing her 35ft it took his vehicle 137 ft after that 35 to stop at 230 I got the worse phone call ever my grandmother called but she wouldn't talk to me and my partner ran out of the room panic dropped my heart into my stomach and I followed her but she wouldn't let me in the room I could hear something and a car accident and then crying then my partner opened the door I said what the heck is going on she said giving me a hug the was a accident your mom was hit I'm sorry I dint want to believe her I still don't even after the viewing and funeral I still believe she'll come out of her room or call me on the phone this is so hard my dad ran out on my family when I was like 6 he's a live yet wants nothing to do with us and she's dead and did it's not fair why her I don't understand.......

IMG_2287.PNG

IMG_2323.PNG

My heart aches for you, Sadiepup. I am so deeply sorry your dear Mom died in such a traumatic way.   Back in January last year my partner was killed whilst walking on the footpath by an out of control driver.  Like your Mom, he died an horrific death with many injuries.  Life can be so unfair!  I'm really sorry you had to find us but I'm glad you did. This is safe place to come to. 

There is a 'loss of parent' forum here at Indigo where you will find comfort, compassion, support and love from people who really do understand your pain. I'm not sure if many ppl come to this particular area of Indigo. 

I understand your pain and and deep sense of loss.  You feel like you're living in a neverending nightmare - have the feeling that this can't really have happened, not to my Mom, things like this only happen to other peoples families.   It's 75 weeks today since my darling was killed.   I still experience many different emotions each day.  And that living nightmare feeling.  Not as many times as in the past.  We can, and do adjust in time. 

I see you have a big family so I do hope you are getting the love and support you need right now.  Allow other peope to take care of you, do stuff for you.  Not only will that help you, but them as well.  You will be in shock for quite some time but a sudden, traumatic death is so tough on our minds bodies and soul.  It will take huge effort just to survive each day and sometimes you may have to live one hour at a time when it gets extra difficult to bear. 

Self-care is crutial at this time.  Do things in your own time.  Regular visits with your GP are very helpful and a grief counsellor is essiential. 

Again I am very very sorry for your loss.  Know that you're in my thoughts.

sending strength, love and lots of hugs Xx

Thank you it's definitely hard there are good and bad days it's definitely a hour by hour thing right now I'm am mad why not my dad who wants nothing to do with me why her she was my mom my hero and my best friend there's an investigation going on they say it'll be atleast 3 months before we can do anything and before he will be arrested 

Hi Sadi -  Life is a **** sandwhich at times - and far too often so unfair!  My heart really does ache for you - hugs. There can't be a death more painful to have to endure.  Surviving is about all you will be uo to for now.  Do whatever it takes to get through the hour, the day.  Your anger is understandable and I can't understand why careless drivers who kill someone, aren't arrested right away.  Our hurt is so much more when they're able to just carry on with their lives.  

Being kind to youself is so important.  I am only just starting to get my appetite back and sleeping for more than 3-4 hours a night, but I have been stressed to the max.  

One day you may feel like reading my earlier posts.  I've had an enormous battle finding out the truth about my partners death & having the driver charged.  Trial coming up in October - hopefully no more delays!   I'm in New Zealand, and you might have a better Police, laws & justice system in your country.

Have you got gd supportive people around you?  My kids, my friends and my neighbours have got me through - couldn't have survived without them.  

Sending you strength, love and hugs Xx